FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

didikjss is on a distinguished road didikjss's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      600.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Suggestions for new traders

1. You have to learn, why? how can you run a business without knowing the ins - and outs of this business. By learning you will have a deep understanding of forex.
      2. Practice on a demo account
      You have to practice on a demo account so you get the experience of trading without losing real money. You can try a variety of strategies and learn a variety of market conditions.
      3. Do not give up
      Do not ever give up because loss is inevitable in this business. You must have a strong dream that makes you never give up in this business.
      4. Have a good character
      Without good character you will not be successful in trading. Although this business to make money fast you have to be a patient trader. Although businesses generate huge profits do not get greedy. Believe me sooner or later you'll be rich, do business with the best.
      Please share and like if you feel this thread benefits for you ... thx all ...

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to didikjss For This Useful Post:

fxghost (01-25-2014), Hasina Begum (09-24-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

Grimjowz is on a distinguished road Grimjowz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1. You have to learn
      Yes, learning about forex trading is a must for trader who aim for success. Without learning you will not know what to do in forex market
      Practice makes perfect. Always practice your strategy and trading system in demo account altough demo account will never give you real experience
      3. Do not give up
      Never give up, if you give up then everything will be over. How if you're actually one step away from success and you stop.
      4. Have a good character
      This is the hardest part and takes times to achieved

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,881 Times in 5,842 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by didikjss View Post
      1. You have to learn, why? how can you run a business without knowing the ins - and outs of this business. By learning you will have a deep understanding of forex.
      You have to practice on a demo account so you get the experience of trading without losing real money. You can try a variety of strategies and learn a variety of market conditions.
      3. Do not give up
      Do not ever give up because loss is inevitable in this business. You must have a strong dream that makes you never give up in this business.
      4. Have a good character
      Without good character you will not be successful in trading. Although this business to make money fast you have to be a patient trader. Although businesses generate huge profits do not get greedy. Believe me sooner or later you'll be rich, do business with the best.
      Please share and like if you feel this thread benefits for you ... thx all ...
      Quote Originally Posted by Grimjowz View Post
      1. You have to learn
      Yes, learning about forex trading is a must for trader who aim for success. Without learning you will not know what to do in forex market
      Practice makes perfect. Always practice your strategy and trading system in demo account altough demo account will never give you real experience
      3. Do not give up
      Never give up, if you give up then everything will be over. How if you're actually one step away from success and you stop.
      4. Have a good character
      This is the hardest part and takes times to achieved
      Both of them is right, Most important is the experience and level of study. When you learn, the experience will grow over time. Take advantage of that time to get better knowledge. Maybe you can ask for assistance to advisors.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Anita Tjin has a spectacular aura about Anita Tjin has a spectacular aura about Anita Tjin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nah... The most of the sharing above is about building a good character, so I think success in forex is not just above having ultimate strategies, tips and tricks, but it is more about inside us, the ultimate challenge is inside us, we have to change to be good and worthy to get as the successful people do.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

benb is an unknown quantity at this point benb's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, my advice to you as a beginer will be to plan very careful the amount of money you will exchange, and the kind of currency you will trade for. For, you won't want to loose, when you can win by making the right chooses. Moreover, you don't have to give up easly, you have to keep your self motivated and try to predict when will be the right time to trade. I hope it helps.

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

deba39 is on a distinguished road deba39's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have some tips to beginners,they must learn more and more books about forex trade when they understand about forex that time they make demo account i think this is a best way in forex beginners.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

wish7610 is on a distinguished road wish7610's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      498.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

New trader should learn first before start earn. I think if a newbie do not think and learn forex then he become loser in this section, so before loss a beginner should hard work with learning and practice as well. And then he become a successful trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2476.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is really a terrifically written article. I really enjoyed reading it. You have made some points which are very true. We have to get knowledge about Forex trading and know the ins and outs to be able to make profit just like other business.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

anikaali is an unknown quantity at this point anikaali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

How can one start Forex Trading?Are there any Forex traders in Bangladesh? How can I be a Forex trader in Bangladesh? How much capital will it need to start a Forex trading? Please, give me some suggestions.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

anikaali is an unknown quantity at this point anikaali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool Business is to profit

Business means to employ a process to gain profit through some kinds of tricks using money. So, it is considerable how much money you have engaged and how much profit you are going to acquire from your business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast