Thread: Suggestions for new traders

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is important to have a strong motivation to achieve success in the market and never surrender to loss and in the case of exposure to the loss of some of your money try again but try to understand the market well so as not to suffer the same loss and be such a loss point of departure and turned you to succeed

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Beauty Begum is on a distinguished road Beauty Begum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by didikjss View Post
      1. You have to learn, why? how can you run a business without knowing the ins - and outs of this business. By learning you will have a deep understanding of forex.
      2. Practice on a demo account
      You have to practice on a demo account so you get the experience of trading without losing real money. You can try a variety of strategies and learn a variety of market conditions.
      3. Do not give up
      Do not ever give up because loss is inevitable in this business. You must have a strong dream that makes you never give up in this business.
      4. Have a good character
      Without good character you will not be successful in trading. Although this business to make money fast you have to be a patient trader. Although businesses generate huge profits do not get greedy. Believe me sooner or later you'll be rich, do business with the best.
      Please share and like if you feel this thread benefits for you ... thx all ...
      Perfect suggestion. Use YouTube either. YouTube will help you a lot. On YouTube many important lessons are available. If newbies watch those lesson then they will gather unique idea and tips regarding trading. Newbies have to be busy with learning to improve their trading capacity.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,120 Times in 1,188 Posts

You can give advice to newbies from now till tomorrow, but the ones that have decided to be stubborn and use short cut will still go ahead with their plans, I guess the best one can do is to suggest to them and allow them make the final decision, don't force anyone to do anything in this market.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ese has a spectacular aura about Ese has a spectacular aura about Ese has a spectacular aura about Ese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My only suggestion for new traders is that they should stop looking for a perfect trading strategy. as there is nothing as such. They concentrate on having a trading strategy that will give them more than they are risking on a each trade that they take. they should go for at least what will give at least three times more than what they are risking.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      448.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by didikjss View Post
      1. You have to learn, why? how can you run a business without knowing the ins - and outs of this business. By learning you will have a deep understanding of forex.
      2. Practice on a demo account
      You have to practice on a demo account so you get the experience of trading without losing real money. You can try a variety of strategies and learn a variety of market conditions.
      3. Do not give up
      Do not ever give up because loss is inevitable in this business. You must have a strong dream that makes you never give up in this business.
      4. Have a good character
      Without good character you will not be successful in trading. Although this business to make money fast you have to be a patient trader. Although businesses generate huge profits do not get greedy. Believe me sooner or later you'll be rich, do business with the best.
      Please share and like if you feel this thread benefits for you ... thx all ...
      Wonderful tips. Newbies do not have patience. They just want to gain success so quickly. But they do not know quick way does not work. If they really want to become winner or want to survive in forex then they must do forex being patience. Only patience can bring success in forex market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17