MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

zainulabideen is an unknown quantity at this point zainulabideen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default suggestions for new traders?

my suggestions to all newbies are they must have a demo account to understand the forex well.They also have control on their patient and emotions.Forex is the business of cool mind.You must also vanish greed.

2. FB
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

jdswain is an unknown quantity at this point jdswain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

first of all ,make sure you are capable of staying objective the whole time you are trading .by being emotional,you are
      actually jeopardizing your capital,it is difficult to make cool and calculated decision when you trade emotionally. it is completely
      natural to lose some money on traders .even the best professional trader still lose trades every once in a while .the most important thing is that you focus on the long term goal and be highly profitable in the last of the month .you also must
      avoid chasing your losses because it will only push to you trade emotionally and make you lose more money in the process.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

ABU RAIHAN will become famous soon enough ABU RAIHAN will become famous soon enough ABU RAIHAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      180.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex business is a risk for a new treader.My suggestion is that one employer must have a vast knowledge about Forex marketing business.So acquire knowledge and play this game.Thanks..........

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia will become famous soon enough Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by didikjss View Post
      1. You have to learn, why? how can you run a business without knowing the ins - and outs of this business. By learning you will have a deep understanding of forex.
      2. Practice on a demo account
      You have to practice on a demo account so you get the experience of trading without losing real money. You can try a variety of strategies and learn a variety of market conditions.
      3. Do not give up
      Do not ever give up because loss is inevitable in this business. You must have a strong dream that makes you never give up in this business.
      4. Have a good character
      Without good character you will not be successful in trading. Although this business to make money fast you have to be a patient trader. Although businesses generate huge profits do not get greedy. Believe me sooner or later you'll be rich, do business with the best.
      Please share and like if you feel this thread benefits for you ... thx all ...
      yes I was with all of this but in the experience I had was patience is needed sometimes we keep making mistakes and trying to fix it but make new mistakes, do not give up it's true but we have to know ourselves before trading,,,,

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

moniramithu27 is an unknown quantity at this point moniramithu27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      111.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to suggest a new trader who comes in forex trading business i think every new trader should learn more about forex related book and recognized the situation of the marked position and then practice more demo account and get proper knowledge and then open a real account that the new trader will be a good trader one day i believe.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

tamata is an unknown quantity at this point tamata's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

new trader should be able to control their greed in trading forex. because there are a lot of beginners feel confident with all their decisions without properly manage the trade management so that they get is a failure

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1469.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my suggestions for the new trader . first time you will be open a demo account and start to practice and you will be open a forum posting account so here to discus any topics to Forex trading so it is the great way to learn of Forex trading. do not trade long .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5515.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tamata View Post
      new trader should be able to control their greed in trading forex. because there are a lot of beginners feel confident with all their decisions without properly manage the trade management so that they get is a failure
      not only new trader but all traders need to control their greed in trading forex but you right mostly is beginner who still have greedy in any trades they make. its becauae they think forex is money making machine so i suggest for beginner dont think forex is money making machiine for you which can give you as much money as we can and anytime

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angelic

resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty has much to be proud of resty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      730.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,347 Times in 1,321 Posts

Good suggestions for new traders namely that you may fail but that does not mean that failure will make you become pessimistic and hopeless because the market is always moving and there are still plenty of chances for you to get ahead.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

azeenirfan will become famous soon enough azeenirfan will become famous soon enough azeenirfan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1277.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree with you suggestion and thanks for this and i think knowledge is very important for our success in forex trading without knowledge every business in the world is very risky so keep knowledge before start forex trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast