Thread: Practice make perfect

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

st1100 is an unknown quantity at this point st1100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nobody is perfect, so why practice? he..he...unless we know what do we need to practice and what are the requirements to become a succesful forex trader....if not maybe we only practices somethings that is not relevant to our trading!

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

budirara will become famous soon enough budirara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      177.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by st1100 View Post
      Nobody is perfect, so why practice? he..he...unless we know what do we need to practice and what are the requirements to become a succesful forex trader....if not maybe we only practices somethings that is not relevant to our trading!
      yes we really practice in accordance with what we have to practice that is about the analysis of price movements for better focus

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

BabyLucky is an unknown quantity at this point BabyLucky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by st1100 View Post
      some newbie traders who think that by doing the practice of trading on a demo account for several months will be able to open real trading accounts, but they are wrong, they should use a demo account to create a profitable trading system and can be used for real trading accounts

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLucky View Post
      some newbie traders who think that by doing the practice of trading on a demo account for several months will be able to open real trading accounts, but they are wrong, they should use a demo account to create a profitable trading system and can be used for real trading accounts
      that's right, using a demo account should be used to test out new ideas to see if it works for them. What I like to do is make many dummy trades and see which pairs really move to take into consideration of which one I want to trade for real

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

zulfiqarshk will become famous soon enough zulfiqarshk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      275.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading without any strategy and indicator is not necessary for any sucessful trader but It should be done If you are losing your money without using them. pehaps, you will win the money you are losing without using these two kind.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1525.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

st1100, Perfect in forex trading does not mean that we will have a 100% success rate in our trades, it means that we will start to prosper in our trades. Practice will surely make perfect, trade daily for one month and you will be suprised at the improvement that you will see.

Banned
      I am:
      Angry

gagaltotal is on a distinguished road gagaltotal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      175.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chidi View Post
      st1100, Perfect in forex trading does not mean that we will have a 100% success rate in our trades, it means that we will start to prosper in our trades. Practice will surely make perfect, trade daily for one month and you will be suprised at the improvement that you will see.
      Yes, I agree with you. There are perfect not mean with perfectfully, or 100%. With the practice, we will good in our trading. Then we can make profit consistency.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angry

blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes forex is not a get rich quick scheme you must have patience. avoid emotional trades and do not trade when you are too upset or too happy because when you are too upset you might risk your everything and when you are too happy you don't realize the losses in your happiness.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

sasake is on a distinguished road sasake's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      580.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chidi View Post
      My friends think so too, it is impossible achievement trading till we reach 100% in every trade that we need to do is make profits trading volume greater than the loss of all that we will gain from the experience

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasake View Post
      My friends think so too, it is impossible achievement trading till we reach 100% in every trade that we need to do is make profits trading volume greater than the loss of all that we will gain from the experience
      I think the best way to acheive success in winning trades is to trade as little as possible, compound your winnings and wait till you see the opportunities. Sometimes i forget and want to trade more, but i'm starting to understand there's no hurry to make money on the forex.

Closed Thread
    Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast