Thread: Does the broker loss if I gain?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

niyeck is an unknown quantity at this point niyeck's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question Does the broker loss if I gain?

I read an article sometimes ago that the forex brokers try to increase spread during news hour in order for the forex traders to loss. It said further that the brokers lost during the era when people are successful trading the news. The question now is that does the forex brokers loss when I gain or do they benefit when traders loss?

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to niyeck For This Useful Post:

Egyforex35 (01-26-2014)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

askari is on a distinguished road askari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      439.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by niyeck View Post
      I read an article sometimes ago that the forex brokers try to increase spread during news hour in order for the forex traders to loss. It said further that the brokers lost during the era when people are successful trading the news. The question now is that does the forex brokers loss when I gain or do they benefit when traders loss?
      Brokers charge spread on each trade they are no in loss even when people gain. Because the rario of trader's loss is higher than getting profit.When any one gets profit at the same time some one loose in forex market. This is inter related cycle . I hope brokers all in profit all the way.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

deius is an unknown quantity at this point deius's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by askari View Post
      Brokers charge spread on each trade they are no in loss even when people gain. Because the rario of trader's loss is higher than getting profit.When any one gets profit at the same time some one loose in forex market. This is inter related cycle . I hope brokers all in profit all the way.
      i agree with you, there's no broker will lost, just their profit not maximalize when you gain because the broker have to pay youfrom their profit from the profit of the spread.

you win, someone else lost, not broker.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5515.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my answer is yes and no. there is brokers who play as bookies they will lose if we can make profit usually brokers like this will ending SCAM. the other kind brokers is brokers who get income from spread not from our money

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ireng is an unknown quantity at this point ireng's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

brokers have nothing to lose if the trader generating a lot of profit. because broker profits generated from spreads, and swaps. more and more traders are joining the broker, the more the profits earned by the broker.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

scalper24 is an unknown quantity at this point scalper24's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No matter you loss or win, broker will get at least 3 pips on every trade. Whenever you place a order, your trade will be opened in loss of 3 pips. If you set 1 lot size in your standard account they will get 3 usd from you whether you loss or win.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shaon is an unknown quantity at this point shaon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No broker never loss for our doing.Every time we open a trade broker got his profit.Our opening trade 3 pips take broker.

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

smith will become famous soon enough smith's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2156.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

brokers never face losses,even when suppose all people earn from forex market still brokers never loss because they get there profit from the spreads and swaps, now if the number of people are higher then the spreads are always in millions

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Bored

kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3841.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by niyeck View Post
      Definitly there is some on the other side which lose when you gain in your trading. May be there is a institutional trader or individual trader who lose, You cannot get ionformation about that trade without involving the liquidity provider.
      "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted. Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds. Knowledge guides its bearers to act (good deeds). The deeds of the unknowing persons are worthless."

12. Catch Forex
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2478.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Not at all. Brokers never wins or losses money on our losing or winning. In fact, they get their money from the spread that we have to pay at the moment when we open a position. If we keep winning, we will keep trading as well. Thus, they do want us to keep winning.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast