Thread: Does the broker loss if I gain?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

casual is on a distinguished road casual's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      456.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well, brokers able to handle small profit withdrawal, while if we are trade with huge capital, brokers will throw it on interbank transaction. high volume of transaction, mean that profit will be high. brokers won't handle it own.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mr xodox is an unknown quantity at this point mr xodox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The brokers is have nothing to lose if the trader generating a lot of profit and because broker profits generated from spreads and swaps and then more a traders are joining the broker.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

casual is on a distinguished road casual's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      456.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

basically, brokers lose nothing, though we are get huge profit over the market. as far as we are trade with small capital, brokers will handle it and they are capable to pay our profits. but if we are spend huge money to invest, brokers will offering segregated account and trade will be transferred into interbank transaction.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza is on a distinguished road Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

No my friend , broker having no loss as we gain or loose the real trading capital in the forex trading real account, because broker always get the spread as the profit, so when one trader loose the money at that time other trader gain the profit, and vice versa. broker never be in loss, it's principle of the forex tradiong business, always loose the trader and broker in profit always.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x has a spectacular aura about samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1830.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dearhamza View Post
      No my friend , broker having no loss as we gain or loose the real trading capital in the forex trading real account, because broker always get the spread as the profit, so when one trader loose the money at that time other trader gain the profit, and vice versa. broker never be in loss, it's principle of the forex tradiong business, always loose the trader and broker in profit always.
      It is dependent on the type of broker that we choose, or depending on the type of account that we use, if we trade in the market maker broker, then they will gain profit if we get loss, and our profit is their loss.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a interesting business model for the forex traders that if we lose money, or earn money that does not affect their business. They usually make the profits based on the spread what is the selected by the brokers earlier. So, they always make money and never lose money. Only the forex traders lose their money and also earn money based on their performances.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it does. IF you make profit then broker loses money. If you loses broker makes money not just that broker earns money from your spread. When you open an order broker gets some spread and some commission. This is broker earning. Some brokers cheat with traders to increase their liquidity.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

not at all, either you win a trade or you lose your broker has made his own fortune because immediately you place a trade your account is debited with the spread which is the charge that the broker get from providing his services to you so broker do not have to wait for you to win a trade before they make profits.

9. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      533.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by askari View Post
      Brokers charge spread on each trade they are no in loss even when people gain. Because the rario of trader's loss is higher than getting profit.When any one gets profit at the same time some one loose in forex market. This is inter related cycle . I hope brokers all in profit all the way.
      Forex brokers are in the market in order to make profit. When you place your trade as a trader, the broker immediately earns his/her commission. This is the minus you see on your equity immediately you place a trade. So, whether you gain or lose, the broker has got his own gain from serving you as your Forex broker.

Now, we should mane some points clear.

First, Forex brokers are not interested in your losing and are not profiting from your loss. It is when you make profits that you become more interested in placing more trades, and that is when your broker gets more commissions. Your loss of account means they won't be making money from your trades again.

Secondly, we all should know that Forex trading is not a zero-sum game in which some people's loss is another people's gain. This is purely a business venture being patronised by Central Banks all over the world, global Commercial Banks, Investment/Financial Houses and Brokerage Firms all over the world. The participation of you and I is as a result of the age of internet and Forex brokers' facilities.

Forex trading is being traded by banks all over the world (Banks like Federal Reserve of US, Bank of England, German Deutsche Bank, Hong-Kong Shanghai Bank Corporation (HSBC), City Bank of New York, Barclays Bank, Chase Manhattan Bank etc. just to mention a few.) so you cannot say that what any single Forex trader, with $1,000 investment capital is losing is what they are gaining, with their investments of hundreds of millions or millions of US dollars.

Forex trading is just a way of exchanging different foreign currency with the differences being used as profits of exchange.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14