Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the broker loss if I gain?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1505.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,928 Times in 1,821 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RainFall View Post
      Broker house gets only spreads from our lot. If we gain then they are profitable for their spreads. If we loss then it is also loss for them. If we market out then they will not get any spread from us. They need good traders for their good spread.
      Forex market is always be profitable for forex brokerage house. Whether we loss or win broker get their spreads. Means no matter whether a trader lose his order or make profit from it, at that situation broker always get their spreads. When we open an order at that time broker deduct the spread and it shows in negative. If there is a 3 pips spread then when we open an order it shows as (minus) - 3 pips.

If we gain broker won't get any extra money. It is our own money and we can withdraw it at anytime. So here broker only makes money through spread. In ECN account brokers get a fixed commission instead of spread. Like that there are many interacting facts which every trader should know.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

fekher2111 is an unknown quantity at this point fekher2111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no actually i am pretty sure that brokers win either ways and they probably win more when you win since they are always taking a small amount of every profits you make on every trade , so it is not a matter of winning or loosing .

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

faria will become famous soon enough faria's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1216.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont think that broker can loss money if you gain. Because If you gain money then on other side one can loss and broker get his commission from both trader. So i think broker always gain money from us.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

paktraders is on a distinguished road paktraders's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      194.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no way broker in loss in forex trading because we are using platform of brokers and broker is charging fees for its services which he is providing to us. We make trade no matter we loss or profit broker earns as broker charge his money in the form of spread on each trade as we execute a trade. So it is not headache for a tader that weather a person is earning or not his share is safe. But there is a factor broker wants many person join his trading platform as he is ready give many incentive to traders and now a days there is increasing no of broker is evidence of my this point.

Banned
      I am:
      Cold

setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      379.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm not quite understand what you are asking. but I personally will always try to learn from the knowledge of trading on this forum as well, I also have to be able to give you some important point of point trading results that I do so I can deepen my knowledge have not yet trading. then from that I would be increasing my competencies before my trading again.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,095 Times in 2,439 Posts

Smile

Good Question,

Well that's why the Broker Selection is Important...!

Brokers mostly make Money from Spreads,and if you win more,that might put them in Tight Spot...!

So some Rogue or Grey Brokers do some Nasty Tricks,like Terminal Freezing,Stop Loss Hunting,Increasing the Spreads,the works...!

It can work both ways,but Brokers rarely lose,most likely their Win Ratio is 99.99%

So folks need to be careful and come up their own Strategy to counter this,or
      change the Broker

Good luck

Cheers
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

Lutfur rashed Nitol will become famous soon enough Lutfur rashed Nitol's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default I think, no.

In every order, we can find the spread which is the original profit of a broker. From every order he earns fixed spread which is the profit point for the broker. So I think that if I gain or lose money, it doesn't change anything to broker.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shname is on a distinguished road shname's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

broker always remain in profit because he don't trade with its money, he only earn a commission whether you lose or win, this commission is called spread and they never get interested in whether you lose or earn in a trade, they always charge a commission as a spread when you make a deal

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes is a jewel in the rough goldeneyes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

broker actually only match between seller and buyer, take a commission from that transaction. unless the broker also put their money can be assume if you win, the broker will be loss and vice versa. So far I think its more interesting to be broker, either seller or buyer win they got the commission.
      Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
      My Twitter

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

moleh999 will become famous soon enough moleh999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the broker is never loss, because the broker always get commissions from our open positions, either get a loss or profit. good broker is a broker in determining the fair commission in the can by the trader when the ****** program.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast