• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 183 186 187 188
    Results 1,871 to 1,878 of 1878

Thread: InstaForex - Broker #1 in Asia

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,257 Times in 3,228 Posts

InstaForex is truly number one, not just in Asia but around the world, I would like as much people to become their clients, their service delivery is excellent! And they also have the progress of the trader in mind by giving out lot of bonuses, including bonus for posts, I simply love InstaForex!

2. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,654 Times in 1,362 Posts

Obviously I am thinking so that Instaforex is best forex broker all over the world specially all over the Asia. Actually they are Forex trader maker. As I know that they made more than millions of Forex trader with Forum bonus. This may encourage people to invest more with their real money. With bonus they learned and then they are investing thats the trick and I think that is good thinking of instaforex authority. And personally I am giving thanks to instaforex authority to make chance to join with Forex.
      Have a good journey Instaforex.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

boy31477 (07-28-2018), dzin4aans (04-11-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 GURU
      I am:
      ----

ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain will become famous soon enough ganeshjain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,671.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

can instaforex allowed paytm as a deposit and withdraw system for indian trader? As paytm getting so much famous in india so i think it will be good idea to allowed indian customer to get facility of paytm as a deposit and withdraw method so more user get attracted to instaforex.
      As you sow, so shall you reap.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ganeshjain For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ffoedom is on a distinguished road ffoedom's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good broker with good offers for all trader new and experienced. I think thanks to instaforex many achieve good trading result and become successful trader

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ffoedom for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,952.74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,777 Times in 4,544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshjain View Post
      can instaforex allowed paytm as a deposit and withdraw system for indian trader? As paytm getting so much famous in india so i think it will be good idea to allowed indian customer to get facility of paytm as a deposit and withdraw method so more user get attracted to instaforex.
      I don't think that instaforex offers this payment processor but you can contact directly instaforex and suggest them the idea to add it to their deposit methods. BTW Instaforex offers many deposit and withdrawal methods, you can check it here: https://secure.instaforex.com/en/deposits

10. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

newpsrcor (07-06-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ffoedom is on a distinguished road ffoedom's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well established broker with clear targets for future. I recommend everyone because i have my accounts with insta and few family member too.in fact because of trusty broker i find mt5 forum on facebook and join here to share my experience.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,820 Times in 476 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Katerine View Post
      Dear MT5-forumers,
      My name is Katerine. I would like to represent InstaForex Compan here in this topic. I will be glad to get feedback regarding our services and interesting offers from you.

Do not hesitate to ask any question about trading and InstaForex Company, I will be glad to support everybody.

Yes bro i am agree with you because i am also using the same broker that you are taking about its number 1 broker in asia.They will pay you your withdraw amount within 24-48 hours and sometimes they paid instantly.If you made a request of deposit amount to your account than it will processed with in couple of minutes.Order execution is so good if you join this i bet you will love it.It is simply amazing broker.

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,127 Times in 684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshjain View Post
      You can choose payment system and make a deposit from the Deposit page in "Financial operations" section: https://secure.instaforex.com/deposits There you can see all available payment methods.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Reply to Thread
    Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 183 186 187 188