• Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 106 of 259 FirstFirst ... 101 104 105 106 107 108 111 ... LastLast
    Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2585

Thread: Study all the Indicators or not?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

abbey ak is on a distinguished road abbey ak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      617.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      As a newbie I come face to face with lots of indicators along the way of my learning. Some of them are easy to understand and some needs a lot of time before I can totally sink in to my system. My only question is it is necessary to understand and learn all the indicators to be successful in Forex trading or I will just choose what is easier and will work best for me? Every suggestions and opinions in this thread will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      well as for me i think i will really advise all traders to take much of there time to study the all the indicators but never make use of all the indicators in the trade just for you to be on a very save side thats what i think. best of luck and happy trading

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

suwandi is an unknown quantity at this point suwandi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
      well as for me i think i will really advise all traders to take much of there time to study the all the indicators but never make use of all the indicators in the trade just for you to be on a very save side thats what i think. best of luck and happy trading
      It's useless to learn many indicators but you don't use them. I prefer to learn some indicators which is needed
      only than spending too much time to learn too many indicators which is not used. Besides, indicators is only tool
      and it won't determine the result of trading.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

forekiller is on a distinguished road forekiller's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      206.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suwandi View Post
      It's useless to learn many indicators but you don't use them. I prefer to learn some indicators which is needed
      only than spending too much time to learn too many indicators which is not used. Besides, indicators is only tool
      Learn many indicators does not necessarily effective for our trading, better focus to learn some indicators to really understand its characteristics and suits with our trading style, so that in its performance can be effective and profitable

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

maxbrue is an unknown quantity at this point maxbrue's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lalin View Post
      Maximum trader are looser in forex business but if thy follow in expert indicator then he must success so in my suggestion is that you have to follow insta forex indicator its a fully free for instaforex trader. Thanks
      I think not only in the forex course there are those who fail. on other businesses are also more and more people fail than succeed. so we need to strive to become part of the successful trader. is to keep learning and trying.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

suwandi is an unknown quantity at this point suwandi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forekiller View Post
      Learn many indicators does not necessarily effective for our trading, better focus to learn some indicators to really understand its characteristics and suits with our trading style, so that in its performance can be effective and profitable
      That's right. It's better to learn some indicators which could support our style of trading and also you must
      use those indicators in the right time too. Don't use indicators when there is high impact news because the
      signal is not quite accurate.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ngepet dolar euro is an unknown quantity at this point ngepet dolar euro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suwandi View Post
      Learn and use to much indicator only will make our trading activity becoming confusing because to much rule and signal we must wait to entry forex market. This will make us to late to entry market in the best condition.

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

IQBAL1987 is an unknown quantity at this point IQBAL1987's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think, it's a good idea to trade using a couple of indicators which your system is based on.so more indicators you study more better info you get , but you dont have to know all of them to start trading. I can suggest you to use two indicators.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1585.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IQBAL1987 View Post
      I think, it's a good idea to trade using a couple of indicators which your system is based on.so more indicators you study more better info you get , but you dont have to know all of them to start trading. I can suggest you to use two indicators.
      the use of many indicators that means you have to understand the use of multiple indicators and this may not require a fast time because there is so much detail that you should know as a trader.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

metro has a spectacular aura about metro has a spectacular aura about metro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      342.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have a great experience with scalping,macd and rsi indicators.those are greats and specially rsi.so its good for traders to study about indicators for trading.

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

iffy is on a distinguished road iffy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can limit your study and application of technical indicators to three for maximum concentration and application,if you rely on more than these it could be confusing and distracting

Reply to Thread
    Page 106 of 259 FirstFirst ... 101 104 105 106 107 108 111 ... LastLast