• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 96 of 259 FirstFirst ... 91 94 95 96 97 98 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Study all the Indicators or not?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316 has a spectacular aura about trinh316's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2689.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skayyy View Post
      I think that those who want to learn forex good for him to learn the function of each of indicators and indices, which works its way commensurate with the trading strategy, or like what I did
      at least get to know them and test them out on a demo account. It will give you a good idea about what the market is about how they move. But i don't use them since I base it on my own opinions.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2226.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trinh316 View Post
      at least get to know them and test them out on a demo account. It will give you a good idea about what the market is about how they move. But i don't use them since I base it on my own opinions.
      It pays off sometime to test different type of technical indicators, because you can have the luxury of choosing what indicators that will best suit your trading strategy, but it may also consume lots of your time.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

radex78 is on a distinguished road radex78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      711.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inter View Post
      true master, the better we learn one of the indicators, and trying to understand it well, better know all too well and succeed in one indicator of the use of many indicators, but can not use properly
      I think using many indiator noit guarate will give profit regularly , only make trader confusion i guess , because one indicator give signal while another again still waited , i am prefer with simple trade not using much indicator un my graph

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

christie alexa is an unknown quantity at this point christie alexa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
      It pays off sometime to test different type of technical indicators, because you can have the luxury of choosing what indicators that will best suit your trading strategy, but it may also consume lots of your time.
      if we use our time to learn all the indicators are there, then I think we're going to spend too much time in vain. because in addition to the existing indicators in the meta trader, there are also indicators of custom made ​​by the trader. so the number of indicators to be increasing.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by christie alexa View Post
      if we use our time to learn all the indicators are there, then I think we're going to spend too much time in vain. because in addition to the existing indicators in the meta trader, there are also indicators of custom made ​​by the trader. so the number of indicators to be increasing.
      That's right. It is no need to spend too much time for learning all indicators because you will use some
      of them only. So it's better to look indicators which could help you with your current style than learning
      them all. In forex, we didn't use indicators only as consideration.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

yoyok will become famous soon enough yoyok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1186.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
      yes, you are correct, but it would be better if we just learn a few well-known indicator, because learning all the indicators will take a lot of time, because we have to learn all about forex and not only the indicator alone.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sleepy

index1php will become famous soon enough index1php will become famous soon enough index1php's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      448.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

of course any traders need to Study all the Indicators... This is one of the necessary requirements to level-up as a trader.
      You cannot advance to the next level if you are not familiar with indicators available in MT4. This is where you choose your favorite indicators...

Banned
      I am:
      ----

inter is an unknown quantity at this point inter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by index1php View Post
      of course any traders need to Study all the Indicators... This is one of the necessary requirements to level-up as a trader.
      You cannot advance to the next level if you are not familiar with indicators available in MT4. This is where you choose your favorite indicators...
      but that over time, I think we better focus on learning some of the indicators, until it is mastered, and can be used with either

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Busy

ehabzaky is an unknown quantity at this point ehabzaky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by index1php View Post
      I don't agree with you. You don't need to study all indicators to trade Forex. Note that many indicators are doing the same job may be small difference between them but the same job or indication can be obtained with many indicators. Also most of the custom indicators are just same as primary indicators with minor updates over the functionality.

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

moleh999 will become famous soon enough moleh999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1498.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by christie alexa View Post
      yup, we just need to learn the indicators that we use in our chart,
      so get more focus in learning,
      Remember, study indicators not only theory but also need to practice to get to know his secrets.

Reply to Thread
    Page 96 of 259 FirstFirst ... 91 94 95 96 97 98 101 ... LastLast