• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do Forex Traders Lose Money (Causes Of Loss) (27)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

radex78 is on a distinguished road radex78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      816.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dj_ancox View Post
      yess, if we continue to trade with greed then it would be very risky in our trade, so that way we can be sure to avoid greed in our trade so we'll be able to trade well
      Often greedy will causes loss,so if today we already reach target,i think better if stop trading and looking another opportunity next day,because sometime market situation not support our order , since we still enforce to make higher profit

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

tiffany has a spectacular aura about tiffany has a spectacular aura about tiffany's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4107.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by khanirfan7799 View Post
      I think traders fail in forex because they want to become rich in no time and for that they break rules and their greed does not end before their money ends. Only those traders don't fail who trade with patience and avoid greed.
      that's the majority there, but I'm sure that if they realize it then maybe they will know that really is not that easy to be successful in forex bsinsi unless you're willing to be patient

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

tiffany has a spectacular aura about tiffany has a spectacular aura about tiffany's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4107.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

frequency of loss because of one thing I can not be disclosed, where if I have loss it will be difficult for me to be able to adapt with other traders who think they can to succeed

Banned
      I am:
      ----

chouaib_frx is an unknown quantity at this point chouaib_frx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In a recent study in America that 75% of the daily speculators lose everything in two years. And strange that this ratio was fixed for about the last 150 years
      peopl Divided in the trade into two parts:
      The first follow conjecture and speculation and either of the recommendations here and there. Not surprisingly, the inability of this category of long continue.
      II: searching for the absolute solution. Either the Trading System or the best indicator and fact that this research should be no more than 10% of the effort because all the shops are looking for is a good entry point. And is well known that the point of entry is a good Hze a simple mechanism to achieve profits. And the final judgment on the shops as much as it has achieved and not the number of times you hit it.
      Finally, I convinced myself that the trading action and not the work of financial

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Stresses

LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin has a spectacular aura about LJin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chouaib_frx View Post
      In a recent study in America that 75% of the daily speculators lose everything in two years. And strange that this ratio was fixed for about the last 150 years
      peopl Divided in the trade into two parts:
      The first follow conjecture and speculation and either of the recommendations here and there. Not surprisingly, the inability of this category of long continue.
      II: searching for the absolute solution. Either the Trading System or the best indicator and fact that this research should be no more than 10% of the effort because all the shops are looking for is a good entry point. And is well known that the point of entry is a good Hze a simple mechanism to achieve profits. And the final judgment on the shops as much as it has achieved and not the number of times you hit it.
      Finally, I convinced myself that the trading action and not the work of financial
      wow. where did you get this information from?
      so, what happen to the other 25%? does they profit? if the answer is yes. then is not that bigger than trader who become a loser? (95%)
      the reason they failed is not that because they didnt have psychology skills?

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2226.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
      Causes loss of too many and perhaps most important of these reasons not to learn from mistakes and this is evident in trading so that you see trader repeat the same mistake and enter in times of news, for example,
      True, but I believe that the most reason why traders become a loser in these market is for them to not being able to control their emotions in trading thereby having them inconsistent results in their trading activity.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

weesha is an unknown quantity at this point weesha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is true, many traders who have failed due to not surprisingly has a good strategy, but it is also a lack of discipline and patience in the transaction. and the most frequent cause is the greed in the search for profit

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

khali will become famous soon enough khali will become famous soon enough khali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my opinion there is two causes of loss in this market and theiy are popular the first one is greed ,, our capital is too small but we enter with big lots to get more profit but we surprised that we lost the capital ,, the second one is revenge we want to recover our loss quickly so we trade with double lots and we loose again
      My ForexCopy Project , The best Project
      Check it Here : 2171842 - The Future , The best Project

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

mayx181992 is an unknown quantity at this point mayx181992's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The main causes of loss is i think its our greed and we don't trade on discipline. We have to trade very carefully and with discipline so that we can take a right decision and can make a large amount of profit.

10. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

IRFAN will become famous soon enough IRFAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
      in my opinion there is two causes of loss in this market and theiy are popular the first one is greed ,, our capital is too small but we enter with big lots to get more profit but we surprised that we lost the capital ,, the second one is revenge we want to recover our loss quickly so we trade with double lots and we loose again
      I think this two is actual cause of loss. I observed most of trader faced such this two condition. So this two is real cause.

Closed Thread
    Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast