• Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: 65610480/siurbe35 - Elliot Wave, Moving Average and divergence

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 65610480/siurbe35 - Elliot Wave, Moving Average and divergence

The trading will use elliot wave, moving average and divergence as an indicator and strategies to make any decision in my trading.

---------- Post added 01-21-2013 at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-20-2013 at 10:46 PM ----------

I am busy this year from morning till evening. Therefore in this contest, I only have a little time in the early morning and night. Therefore for this contest I mostly will use a bigger timeframe such as H1, H4 and daily. As today, it seems no interesting hint for EURUSD to open any position. Therefore, I will wait for tonight because now i am going to work.

Thanks  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Gadis Melayu for this useful post.

bigearners (01-24-2013), chimasky (01-21-2013), deathstar (01-20-2013), moneygrows (01-21-2013), shazzyrais (01-21-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

shazzyrais will become famous soon enough shazzyrais's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hope you could make it, friend.. wish you the best of luck.. i can see your trading style of using Elliott wave and divergence is a very good combination.. it will not disappoint you..

Thanks  

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1258.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,400 Times in 1,573 Posts

Hi gladis Melayu bro,

I had know you from longtime and we had participated into several together in past. As, I know that you are part of winner list sometime.

Hope, you will also trade marvelously into this contest and EU pair trades will comes out profitable for you.

Wish you good luck for contest and hoping to see you as part of winner list again.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Visit the learning blog

Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Gadis Melayu (02-08-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
      Hi gladis Melayu bro,

I had know you from longtime and we had participated into several together in past. As, I know that you are part of winner list sometime.

Hope, you will also trade marvelously into this contest and EU pair trades will comes out profitable for you.

Wish you good luck for contest and hoping to see you as part of winner list again.
      Yes its true. We have participating in many contest before. I haven't win any contest yet and is still trying to win at least once. I wish you good luck too in this contest.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shazzyrais View Post
      hope you could make it, friend.. wish you the best of luck.. i can see your trading style of using Elliott wave and divergence is a very good combination.. it will not disappoint you..
      Wish you a best of luck too. I had been busy lately and sometimes too tired to see the graph. Today I will try my luck in this contest.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

I opening seven sell position today because I see that in the 4 hours time frame MACD, it shows that the price is below the 0 level which is showing that the trend is in downtrend in the timeframe. It mean that it is the best time to sell. I put the take profit for all the position in the e161.8 fibonacci.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Name:  08022003.gif
Views: 58
Size:  51.7 KB

Here is the explanation in graph of the EURUSD position that I opened just now. Hoping that the price will touch my take profits.

Thanks  

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,415 Times in 5,581 Posts

Your final equity is 10614.10

Thread Closed!

Thanks  

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

You just did 7 trades so you are an invalid participant!

Thanks  

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

How unlucky you are You got caught at the right time. You were one of the participants who cheated and used two accounts, I caught you.

Get ready for a permanent ban!

Thanks