• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Free Scalping Robot M1

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,174 Times in 5,482 Posts

M1 Scalping EA ?

Not sure it'll work well in 3 pips spread broker like Insta.

Can it be set to higher time frames so the pip range is not too tight because in M1 the spread surely will ruin the risk reward ratio...

Have been so interested to EA lately..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

faisalfuad (02-06-2014)

3. Dragon
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Stresses

faisalfuad will become famous soon enough faisalfuad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Bao Long,

can you visit my thread for a while

I've got a trouble on MT4 insta, thanks ins advance mate

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I'm sorry mate, I still cant send a PM for now, here it is the the link

need 20 more post T.T

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...84#post8461984
      Just Correct me if I'am Wrong || and don't forget click thanks if my post help you

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

ig1290 is an unknown quantity at this point ig1290's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Smile scalper

the profits are very nice! but the main thing is that as a scalper it runs on technical analysis so is it designed not to trade on data release? as technical doesn't work that time.

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,427 Times in 5,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by techsaavy View Post
      There's no stop loss on this- should I set something to put in a stop loss?
      Run a forward test on demo account and you will see all the settings on it. You can practically do almost everything you can think of with this EA

Banned
      I am:
      ----

M A Razzaque is on a distinguished road M A Razzaque's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Does it work in only M1 timeframe? Why it not work another timeframe? I think this will be loser after a long time. But it may be profitable for a short time. So be alert before using it. You should first apply it on demo account , then in real trade.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,542 Times in 550 Posts

I am currently testing this robot and it seems that it still works. I like it how sharp the opening of positions for this robot and wondering what is the basis of it's OP? What is the indicator that it uses? I would like to study more the indicator if anyone knows about this robot.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M A Razzaque View Post
      Does it work in only M1 timeframe? Why it not work another timeframe? I think this will be loser after a long time. But it may be profitable for a short time. So be alert before using it. You should first apply it on demo account , then in real trade.
      Ive tested it using other timeframe as well and it works. Seems the bigger timeframe we choose the further next OP going to be. Suitable if we want to minimize our risks.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,486 Times in 2,747 Posts

Bro I will advice you not to waste your time on trading with the robot, yes robots can. Be fantastic sometimes and this can attract us, but robot trading is not something to rely upon, yet it can work for short period of time and. Later it will stop yielding profit but consistent loss. And such trader will still have to start from beginning

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-05-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,427 Times in 5,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Bro I will advice you not to waste your time on trading with the robot, yes robots can. Be fantastic sometimes and this can attract us, but robot trading is not something to rely upon, yet it can work for short period of time and. Later it will stop yielding profit but consistent loss. And such trader will still have to start from beginning
      Of course robot will fail given enough time. Surely you dont expect a robot to be profitable all the time right? Just like manual trading, there are time when you made profit and time where you face loss.

Manual or robot trading its all the same. What's important is your money management and how you handle a loss situation.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-16-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-08-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Of course robot will fail given enough time. Surely you dont expect a robot to be profitable all the time right? Just like manual trading, there are time when you made profit and time where you face loss.

Manual or robot trading its all the same. What's important is your money management and how you handle a loss situation.
      Thanks to all the misleading sales pitch out there, most people now thinks robot is some sort of holy grail, no loss software where it run 24/7 without supervision and just let it be without any supervision.

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9