• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: How is it possible per day 150-200 pips up and down in Forex market?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lonely

ABOUBAKAR has a spectacular aura about ABOUBAKAR has a spectacular aura about ABOUBAKAR has a spectacular aura about ABOUBAKAR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      855.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i think it is possible to earn more than 150-200 pips from Forex trading i think that for that everything depend in your experience and your knowledge about the market analysis that will help us to know the movement of the market
      ALLAH! we need your help to get success from Forex trading.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2807.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,248 Times in 2,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sohel rana View Post
      I think that,per day 60-80 pips may be up and down.I believe that it is possible.but many people say daily Forex market is up/down 150-200 pips.How is it possible per day 150-200 pips up and down in Forex market?
      he3x,,, it's possible to earn 100 until 200 per day sir,, but in the 2 or 3 pairs
      because in 2 and 3 pairs,,,you can get more money and you can get the more pips,,,
      so don't trade in only 1 pair if you want to earn a lot of pips,,,
      but i only trade in one pair,, because i don't need much pips,,, i need the money,,,

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1199.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually it is very difficult to catch the whole benefit of the market ; it is common- if the pair moves 80 pips , one can be able to catch 40 or less pips for his profits but if one thinks long trading like day trading , he may earn more pips for his trades .

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      550.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,083 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti View Post
      he3x,,, it's possible to earn 100 until 200 per day sir,, but in the 2 or 3 pairs
      because in 2 and 3 pairs,,,you can get more money and you can get the more pips,,,
      so don't trade in only 1 pair if you want to earn a lot of pips,,,
      but i only trade in one pair,, because i don't need much pips,,, i need the money,,,
      hehe. Not need much money as you seems to be quite satisfied trader, which is rare to find in forex business. Its good thing for you, if happy with small profit in forex trading.
      As far as 150-200 pips are concerned in forex trading are quite possible, when some news came and movement of pair move more than 200-300 pips in a day but not always, sometime pair flip flops around some pips for 40-50pips. If you will follow more than one pair in forex, then its quite possible to generate 150 pips of profit.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Visit the learning blog

Banned
      I am:
      Devilish

maksi is a name known to all maksi is a name known to all maksi is a name known to all maksi is a name known to all maksi is a name known to all maksi is a name known to all maksi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1266.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it possilbe to earn 150-200 pips per day,but to do this trader needs to operate there trade on multiple pair,becasue normally currency pair moves on 50-60 pips per day

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

sandhug is on a distinguished road sandhug's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that,per day 60-80 pips may be up and down.I believe that it is possible.but many people say daily Forex market is up/down 150-200 pips.How is it possible per day 150-200 pips up and down in Forex market?
      Wawo dear, what a big task here you want to achieve, I have a little question with you that what is pip in your words. Dear it is impossible to achieve this unbelieveable target in the Forex trade market. Please look at the market movement and plans for new.
      Believe Everything, Trust Nothing.
      "Buddies, Here is no cost for Thanks, so if you like my post then please say thanks."

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Confused

lazyboy is an unknown quantity at this point lazyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's really very difficult to make 150-200 pips per day in the forex trading business market. Yes must it's possible for consistent profit per day in forex you must set up a best every day here many pips are up and down.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

rizwanshahid is on a distinguished road rizwanshahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is true forex market currencies move 100_150 pis per day specially some fast moving currencies like eurusd and gbpusd thy some time move very fast i have seen to move 2000 pips per day to the eurusd so it is not difficult thing and its real

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cool

iftmastoi has a spectacular aura about iftmastoi has a spectacular aura about iftmastoi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1810.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My daily pips target is 40 - 50 pips but some time i also get 70 - 80 pips it depend on market condition, i do trade with only EURUSD and GBPUSD. But if you want 150-200 pips on daily basis you need to touch more than 2 currency pairs, But for it you need big capital. But you should be very careful dont put your capital more than 8% of you total capital it can be dangerious for you.

10. <a href=""> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

mldandees will become famous soon enough mldandees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      518.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Friend every things is possible in Forex market. Here profit unlimited so any person can profit unlimited but loss limited. If your balance only $100 then you loss only $100 but profit unlimited. so everyday 150 -200 pips up and down it's not hard.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast