My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Anim is an unknown quantity at this point Anim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forex scalping strategies

Forex scalping strategies can help you achieve a quick profit from forex trading, if you know what you're doing. Often start beginners method Flock regular trading or speculative feel, "I think that scalping is a short-term plan does not change whether you win or lose.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

djrana is an unknown quantity at this point djrana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think scalping strategies is very risky for every new trader. Scalping is sort time big profit but if you have wrong trade it's kills you full money. I think trade in forex trading market with money management. Money management is very useful and keep safe our money. If you have better trading experience you can do scalping. So should first need better trading skills than try scalping in forex market.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2213.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djrana View Post
      I think scalping strategies is very risky for every new trader. Scalping is sort time big profit but if you have wrong trade it's kills you full money. I think trade in forex trading market with money management. Money management is very useful and keep safe our money. If you have better trading experience you can do scalping. So should first need better trading skills than try scalping in forex market.
      True, scalping is a very stressful strategy that if you cannot handle your emotions well during trading will only give you more losing trades, professional trader do long term strategy compare to most retail traders....

Banned
      I am:
      ----

debabrata is an unknown quantity at this point debabrata's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex scalping is a popular method involving the quick opening and liquidation of positions. The term quick is imprecise, but it is generally meant to define a time frame of about 3-5 minutes at most, while most scalpers will maintain their positions for as little as one minute.

The popularity of scalping is born of its perceived safety as a trading style.
      Scalping also demands a lot more attention from the trader in comparison to other styles such as swing-trading, or trend following.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

girik is an unknown quantity at this point girik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

many people say that scalping is a type of trade that is able to generate a profit in a row because we can make an offer at a time. however, that so my question, if this type of trading is used for the beginner whether to generate the maximum profit?

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

horribleboss is an unknown quantity at this point horribleboss's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

do you know, I was browsing fxbook site for a good traders and i saw some one make 3.4M% in 7 years by taking average 1.5 pips as take profit in the trade , this is unbelievable at all, but this show us the power of scalping.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Bored

kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3841.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anim View Post
      Forex scalping strategies can help you achieve a quick profit from forex trading, if you know what you're doing. Often start beginners method Flock regular trading or speculative feel, "I think that scalping is a short-term plan does not change whether you win or lose.
      You are right dear it is quite possible to earn quickly but keep in mind that scalping is not for new traders. I believe that ,most of new traders fail in this market because from the very start they choose to scalp and hence they remain fail. scalping require highly developed technicals skills and good market knowledge.
      "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted. Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds. Knowledge guides its bearers to act (good deeds). The deeds of the unknowing persons are worthless."

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anim View Post
      Personally I already spend a few years for this scalping technique and I think it's won't be easy to use this technique for beginners because the timing is very essential while scalping so it didn't recommended for newbie to using scalping strategy.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

eddo is on a distinguished road eddo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      773.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping is a type of trading that traders are often used to want to get the most profit and thus require extra thought and careful analysis and precise so that the trader is not one of the better analyze and correct

11. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2476.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping is not a bad idea as long as it is dealt nicely. If a trader wants to make profit in short term, he can scalp and make money quickly. However, needless to say that he has to know what he is doing.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast