I am:
      Flirty

standart is on a distinguished road standart's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      644.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

when we are has no good knowledge and experience, easy if we are start to learn to trade swing or long position technique. enough by following the trend till it exhausted. we are use set and forget which not enabling us to stick in front of monitors for hours. while if skills improve already, we are getting knowledgeable and experienced, we can start to take short approach such as scalp and take advantage on fast changes of volatility.

2. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4082.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should have a proper strategy to trade forex and that can be done through our own practice for some long time. Scalping is a good strategy and we can make big and fast money through this strategy. Scalping is a short term strategy and we can open and close trades during the news when the volatility is very high.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really do not think that scalping strategies are that good because it would only give you very slow amount of profits and even you will lose a lot of Spread while trading with scalping. Rather it is enter that you do day trading with which you will be able to do much better profits and then can work on to increase those profits.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,477 Times in 2,050 Posts

Scalping is a strategy that takes efforts and lots of time, because you are mostly going to be scanning the charts for opportunities always, and like with every other strategy we need to be patience and know that this will take time to gain mastery.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1174.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex scalping requires that the trader must be using a small time frame and also it means that he should always be watching his trading platform because candlesticks change fast, this is all i can say of scalping because i am not a scalper rather i am a good and real time long time trader, i noticed that scalping is more stressful while long trem trading is less stressful.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping is surely good but to be honest it's quite not easy to trade scalping most expecially the beginners, because it will only expose our capital to more risk because we will have to open trade the more, and the more position we open the more risk we are inviting, so it's advisable to go for long term trading and scalp once a while

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

briteearning is on a distinguished road briteearning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      283.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mostly traders use the scalping to trade short term. But scalping is only the way by which we can easily earn huge money From Forex. Sometimes scalping goes against our decision even when we opened the trades with hedging. So in this case we need to make the strategy, strategy is just a planning to open and close the trade on right time to secure our balance, maximize our balances, aggressively trading in Forex and for earning huge money in Forex Market.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This strategy is excellent in the short term but needs to be applied in the market and the exploitation of goals well and many traders who are short-term trade prefer to use the scalping strategy

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,477 Times in 2,050 Posts

There are too many dangers in scalping, maybe I am speaking because I don't understand how it works, but generally, I believe that we will be more relaxed when we analyse with higher time frame instead of just looking for peanuts always, anyway this is forex, anything goes.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

11. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anim View Post
      Forex scalping strategies can help you achieve a quick profit from forex trading, if you know what you're doing. Often start beginners method Flock regular trading or speculative feel, "I think that scalping is a short-term plan does not change whether you win or lose.
      True. Using short time frame traders can do scalping. Scalpers do not fall in the loss like others and they do not need to hold their trades for long time. I use moving average and short time frame for scalping. If you watch M1,M5 and M1 then easily you be able to guess where market may go.

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 LastLast