Thread: Forex scalping strategies

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bakitrast is on a distinguished road bakitrast's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes and no dear anim, the scalping technical strategies usually be preferred for the traders who like making small profiting pips rapidly by depending on a high percentage from their capital to achieve it, but in contrary with that the long term traders usually don't prefer it, because they interested in trading on the long term in a frames like four hours or daily ..

2. <a href=""> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Tired

Dejavu has a reputation beyond repute Dejavu has a reputation beyond repute Dejavu has a reputation beyond repute Dejavu has a reputation beyond repute Dejavu has a reputation beyond repute Dejavu has a reputation beyond repute Dejavu has a reputation beyond repute Dejavu has a reputation beyond repute Dejavu has a reputation beyond repute Dejavu has a reputation beyond repute Dejavu has a reputation beyond repute Dejavu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1859.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,960 Times in 1,722 Posts

Yes,of course we can make money fast if we do scalping but to do scalping we must know the exact way,we can not hope to do scalping without experience,it will make losses,we may gain 1-2 pips a trade but when we lose we will suffer 20 pips.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

andijeweh is on a distinguished road andijeweh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      513.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dejavu View Post
      Yes,of course we can make money fast if we do scalping but to do scalping we must know the exact way,we can not hope to do scalping without experience,it will make losses,we may gain 1-2 pips a trade but when we lose we will suffer 20 pips.
      That's why scapling then trade with a considerable risk of the trade so that way we as traders should be able to work hard in this trade to continue to build this trade will continue to be developed that trade will continue to be able to make you will continue to be better in perdaganag for scapling because this technique risk

Banned
      I am:
      ----

revofx is an unknown quantity at this point revofx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

scalping strategies can be run with a nice, if we are trading sideways as market conditions. we should be able to read the market with technical analysis. better to avoid the news

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

nurivasyarifah is an unknown quantity at this point nurivasyarifah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really enjoy my own modification strategy is that only rely on CCI, MA SEFC and blend with different levels. here I also often get a diverging which sometimes makes me generate a lot of profit
      weakness of this strategy in my opinion is the news release .. hopefully can help

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut is a splendid one to behold balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1303.30 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

When it comes to scalping, the most popular strategy is to never use an stop loss. I tried it in demo and it is very effective provided that you are scalping along with the trend. But this method is mostly effective if you are using small lot so you will have a large equity for market retracement unlike the traditional scalping where it uses multiple lots with very narrow stop loss that ranges 15-25 pips.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

udin is an unknown quantity at this point udin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bakitrast View Post
      yes and no dear anim, the scalping technical strategies usually be preferred for the traders who like making small profiting pips rapidly by depending on a high percentage from their capital to achieve it, but in contrary with that the long term traders usually don't prefer it, because they interested in trading on the long term in a frames like four hours or daily ..
      I never use the scalping technique ... because we need experience and good knowledge of our new bsia you use it and do not ever use it for trading as a beginner you better use a simple strategy ..

Banned
      I am:
      ----

MANIRA is an unknown quantity at this point MANIRA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think Forex has no Strategies for Scalping, Trader have to observe market and find out the scalping time to make pip. If you are a learned trader you can easily find out the best time for scalping. So i think there is no strategies for scalping.

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

moleh999 will become famous soon enough moleh999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1498.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think gaa scalping trading is very heavy, because we have to constantly monitor the price movement. for me better ctrading intraday, do not need to be in front of the chart at any time. naun, all have their choice of foreign, important that you understand the consequences.

11. Forex Game
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

azam0101 is on a distinguished road azam0101's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      291.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not like scalping type trading strategy. Because it is very risk. When market happen more volatile and news hours. That time scalping do more losses then normal time.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast