Thread: What is Margin Call?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

swarna will become famous soon enough swarna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

While you place any trade order then some of your equity goes to deduct and some rest margin and free margin you will find here. This is margin call. And using our free margin you will be able to place some more trading order. But for low equity holders this is very much risky to place any big lot size of trade when your equity become low.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Margin call is one kind of trading loan and it help a trader to increase his trading liquidity if a trader use the margin call then he can open more trade but it is good for the skill trader and also it is risky for the low skill trader.Maximum trader skill trader don't like to use margin call so make a good trading skill according to your wish.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cheeky

zaheerabbas is an unknown quantity at this point zaheerabbas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Margin call is a warning for your account because your account might end up getting blown not long from now so Margin is the maximum amount that can be lost in this deal and when the force of margin transaction is shut down without your intervention and margin is considered a lock on the deal.
      This means that a margin call means the force of margin,,, Its when a traders equity falls below their margin and that will automatically close all your trades and your account will be reduced to the least amount of money.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      103.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well , first of all , you should know that ; in forex currencies trading market we work under whats so-called "the margin basis system " which allows you to buy something that worth more than what you really have many times (thanks to the leverage option) of course . now if you would like to make a deal then you are about to learn two new word which are :
      1-"the used margin" :which is a sum that would be a deposit confirmation to start that deal .
      2-"the usable margin" which is the rest of the capital amount in your account .
      now , if any thing goes wrong and you start losing in a deal then the usable margin would be you last chance before the deals gets canceled automatically or before that you would have a message thats called the margin call that would say you either would put more usable margin "more deposit" or the deal will be canceled
      ps: the usable margin is the maximum losing amount that would be allowed by the company you are running your business with .

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,761 Times in 1,515 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lavourah View Post
      Margin Call is what you get when you risk to many capital on one or several trades at same time and the market goes against you blowing your account completly.When you stop having the money to mantain the position open is when the Margin Call Happends.Your account goes to Zero and to be able to continuing trading you will need to deposit more money into your account.
      i think i like this explanation, a margin calls in the forex trading market is a result of opening large amount of trades in the market which could led us in to debt, and the best thin we can do as a trader is get rid greed because i still think this is number one problem

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Margin call is simply the way brokers communicate to traders that they have run out of equity for trading. In a margin call, a broker reserves the right to close some or all of a trader's open position. Margin call occurs when your equity is less than your used margin, that is you do not have money to keep a trade running when it is already in a loss.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Margin call is so much needed to increase our trading liquidity and it is risky in the same time.I don't like to take margin call which is very risky so cash trading is good for the trader to reduce the trading risk in the Forex.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Renan will become famous soon enough Renan will become famous soon enough Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Margin Call is the time when the broker decided to close our trading position is still open in a loss condition because of the situation where the funds we have in the brokerage account is down to below the level of margin that has been determined by the broker.So our trading account locked or held by the broker in order to maintain the sustainability of trading positions that have been opened. Used Margin can go up and down in accordance with whether our current trading position is profit or loss.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Renan For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (03-27-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

superon is on a distinguished road superon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Margin call is the percent of the trading balance limit alert set by the trader that touched by the equity and after passing that border the equity may force a trader to close all trade whether they are in profit or loss and that is very sad position for a trader. if a trader think that the scenario can return to his favor than he can hold all his trade by immediately depositing and increasing his capital.

12. Forex Game
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed will become famous soon enough elssayed will become famous soon enough elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2096.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Margin call always happen when you trade with high risk or big lots and the market move against you and it mean that your account will be zero after about 10 pips and if you can make deposit before after your account become zero you can make it quickly and this is what margin call mean simply and to avoid it you have always to trade with plan and money management without any greed or high risk

Reply to Thread
    Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12