• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: My preferred indicators

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i use rsi 14 period, 200 ma moving average and i draw trendlines in my trading strategy. this system is good for me and results are in profits. but i am not sure what else should i add, maybe someone can suggest indicator i may add so i full fill my strategy? opinions appreciated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (12-28-2017)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For indicator I like the simple indicator because they are easy to see and don't take too much time to analyze.
      So for this purpose I want to choose moving average or stochastics or MACD. They are simple indicators, just use the default settings. But you must combine it with other things.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (12-28-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a glorious beacon of light PongsakornFX is a glorious beacon of light PongsakornFX is a glorious beacon of light PongsakornFX is a glorious beacon of light PongsakornFX is a glorious beacon of light PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a lot of indicater in this forex business and I think they are all good for use by the trader but we should learn how use this indicater before commit.
      But I read from experts that we should not use too many indicator because it's be confusing for trader to read and analyse the market for entry.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      265.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PODINA View Post
      I will share 3 indicators plugin that I am using in MT4.
      The benefit will occur according to our skill to use it.
      How to plug ( continue )
      Hi you did not share your indicators till now, its not good that 1st you promise and then you forgot to attach it on very 1st post. any way I love to trade with zigzag and its my main indicator. But before that I check currency news and strength.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dtvade will become famous soon enough dtvade will become famous soon enough dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Indicators are quite very useful in the sense that they confirm the already established direction from the results of the chart analysis. However form my experience trend lines have proved reliable beyond all doubts and ADX

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh is a jewel in the rough sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      313.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

each trader trades with the indicators he prefer to use, my three preferred indicators are moving average and macd and bollinger bands because they are the strongest indicators in my opinion, and help in giving of good signals, they can determine the trend easily and so this will help in trading in the direction of the trend and making of money.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sameeh For This Useful Post:

tradwin (03-09-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9