MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

zanumy is an unknown quantity at this point zanumy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: what is EA or Robot?

i think this expert advisor or robot is a wonderful thing to use because it help to make the life of a trader easier by doing automatic programs so most thing a trader doesnt have to do it manually again

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

majaher is on a distinguished road majaher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A Forex robot also called EA (Expert adviser) is a software with inbuilt programmed rules that automatically make trade entry and exit decisions on metatrader platform. Forex robots generate signals for the trader and and copy trades from other trading platforms. Expert Adviser has many advantages, with a trading robot we can trade 24 hours a day to increase our profits. We can avoid emotional trading by robot trading and it's very important for every Forex trader, because emotional trading is one of the main reasons of lose in Forex market. But Forex robots isn't suitable for all type of trader because it's very expensive. The robot working good if there is a clear trend, but it is performing poorly in volatile market.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to majaher For This Useful Post:

6sh (12-03-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

6sh is a name known to all 6sh is a name known to all 6sh is a name known to all 6sh is a name known to all 6sh is a name known to all 6sh is a name known to all 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smhasib View Post
      What is EA or Robot? Can anybody tell me how it's work? What is the benefit? How we can use this? Advantage and Disadvantages?
      an forex robot is a computer program that is based on a set of forex trading signals which help to define whether to purchase or sell a certain currency pair at any particular time. trading robots are available 24/7 to forex traders n' can easily be bought over the internet. it is imperative to confirm that there is absolutely no such thing as the holy grail of trading systems regardless of the type they belong to. some forex robots are capable of scanning numerous charts in a way that humans physically can't. in addition, robots are developed with particular parameters needed in making trade decisions. with implanted trading signals, they determine when it is appropriate to trade or conversely not to trade.
      Removed By Moderator

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is hard to look for good robot that is free, the only thing to do is buy a good working robot from a reputable vendor dont just simply buy it from any website as we do knot not the reliability of the site

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to zanumy for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats is a splendid one to behold Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,112 Times in 559 Posts

EA or Robot are the programmed Robots that will trade as per the strategy they are based on, for that you need a full time VPS where that EA can be active all time and wait for the opportunity to make trades. You can find some free EA and some paid EA.
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mats View Post
      EA or Robot are the programmed Robots that will trade as per the strategy they are based on, for that you need a full time VPS where that EA can be active all time and wait for the opportunity to make trades. You can find some free EA and some paid EA.
      it is important to have good and reliable vps so we can be sure that the robot can run 24/7 without any problem at all. Never use service from unknown provider because we cannot be sure of the reliability.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

zahidahsanshah is on a distinguished road zahidahsanshah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EA is automatic trading tools every EA or robot has its own trading strategy thy send order automatically according to strategy and manage take profit and stop lose there are many robots with different strategy's like scalping swing trading and martingale strategy. robot are good tools but you have to set robots parameter according to market condition and your capital. so before using any robot or EA you have to learn how to set robots parameters like lot size pip setups time frame and risk management.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3