• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 632 of 655 FirstFirst ... 627 630 631 632 633 634 637 ... LastLast
    Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 6548

Thread: Get bonus for your posts!

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,366 Times in 972 Posts

Default Get bonus for your posts!

Old bonus system:

Spoiler Spoiler:

For New Bonus System please read it here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12605101
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-03-2017 at 10:15 AM. Reason: "If a user failed to attach" answer fixed

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,918 Times in 4,526 Posts

so that my reply content prohibted or not ?

2nd ) about new calculation to the bonus now if i made good post and not just flood posts , but no one thanked will i get less than the 0.2 $ or what is the condition ??
      1. if you have your intro to the post and then you talk about the topic or you discuss something with other member, its perfectly fine. Also the ending of the post is fine because yes you can wish others good luck and etc but just dont make them similar in all the posts. If you have like the same two introductions in the post, then one sentence about the topic and then the same endings of the post, most likely such posts will be considered as bonus hunting posts and will be deleted

2. Regarding new bonus system, you have to check out this thread - The New Bonus System - ISCA
      Read it through and I hope you will understand it 0.2$ wont be awarded for posts, the bonus will depend on the system that will calculate bonus from various factors including the value of your each post.

3. <a href="">Ôîđĺęń ďîđňŕë</a>
    4. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (07-31-2017), loveyo (07-31-2017), NikitaBelle (08-01-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tradwin will become famous soon enough tradwin will become famous soon enough tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why we can not see our number posted bonus

Hello friend any one know Why we can not see our number posted bonus?

IMG_20170801_221257.jpg

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

wasiwasi is an unknown quantity at this point wasiwasi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      452.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is the start of month, Administration system is busy to posted bonus in our trading accounts that's why this error some times occurred. Might be its some other error but in two or three days you'll get the actually reason or received your bonus in your trading account.

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,733 Times in 7,325 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by tradwin View Post
      Hello friend any one know Why we can not see our number posted bonus?

Attachment 69500
      Hello tradwin, the answer to your question can be found in the thread below, please read the whole thread thoroughly...

The New Bonus System - ISCA

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-02-2017), loveyo (08-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tradwin will become famous soon enough tradwin will become famous soon enough tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

OK Thank you very much, because it is the first time I see this problem since my registration.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to tradwin for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-03-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,037 Times in 7,809 Posts

New Bonus System (ISCA) updates:

1. I had a certain amount of bonus but after some time I see that the amount already increased even though I did not add any new post. How is this possible?

This is normal. The way the new system works is your bonus will be consistently adjusted during the whole month by using several different parameter. For example:
      in the old system after you post you will get $0.20 so if you post 5 times you will get $0.20 x 5 = $1
      in the new system after you post the rate might increase according to the automatic system so there is a chance that the rate of that 1 post will increase during the whole month.
      Thanks will also play a role in this new system. However, there is also a chance that the rate of your post will decrease. If someone who “Thank” your post is not active in the forum but constantly giving out “Thank” and reach the daily limit (set by the system) then your post’s rate will decrease. The decrease in rate might come immediately or with a delay.

2. I do not understand how the system calculates the bonus because there is no specific set of rules. How much is the rate for bonus per post? What is the minimum? What are the parameters that will be used to calculate the bonus? Which section of the forum has the highest rate?

The new system, dubbed as “ISCA”, is a complex system. It uses sophisticated algorithms and the parameter that it uses to calculate the bonus are disclosed. It is better to communicate, exchange information, post good stuff etc than trying to understand completely how the new system works. Afterall, the bonus per post is just a pleasant gift so it should not be considered as the ultimate main goal. Experience has shown that a participant who consistently submit good quality posts that other members feel useful or interesting or great in general can, on average, expect bonuses around $0.5 to $1 for the post. However, pay attention that $1 per post is not the maximum limit rate.
      If you’re just learning how to be a part of a forum community then you can learn how to post in the Free Dialogue section of the forum.

The numbers in the right column are shown without cuts due to the USD 200 limit set for June, which means the users that should receive over USD 200 according to the new system will still get USD 200. The limit will be extending in every next month. The limit growth rate will depend on the forum development and its traffic.

3. I thanked a post(s) but then when I check my profile I see that my bonus is reduced. How could this be? Can the bonus be removed?

If you do not abuse the thank system your bonus will not be decreased. Due to the constant calculation and re-calculation the bonus might appear to increase or decrease and this is just how the system works because it keeps considering the incoming data and the growing database. Immediately after the dog, you can really see the reduction of the bonus - this is the reaction of the automatic KISA system, which processes the database consistently. At the next recalculation cycle, the amount will return (not necessarily linear, that is, if there was a "write-off" of 10 rubles, then after recounting, a return of 11.5 rubles is possible (approximate figures)).

4. Can I ask other members to thank my posts? For example, can I send this request via personal messages (PM), or put the request in my signature so it can be displayed and members can see it?

No, those things are not allowed and will be treated as spam and it will be followed by blocking the account.

5. What will happen if a member intentionally thank my post and make it look like it’s a joint effort? What will the new system do about this?

The only thing that will happen for you is the cancellation of the bonus. However, the member with such negative behavior will suffer a lot more and his forum account and trading account will be blocked.

6. What is the daily limit for giving thank?

The amount is not going to be revealed, but it is enough for proper use. It is also possible that it will change.

7. The thank button disappeared. What happened and what should I do?

If the thank button disappeared it means you have reached the daily limit for thanking other member’s post. What you must do is simply wait until a new day arrive and you will see that button again. You don’t have to thank all the post that you like in a row.

8. Is it allowed to create votes and polls that uses thanks?

No, this is not allowed and will be treated as spam. The only exception is the daily contest "Black Demotivator" where bonus system is disabled.

9. Why are bonuses in the profile and under the avatar different?

The amount under the avatar is a marketing indicator that reflects the theoretically possible average bonus from the first day you join the forum.

10. Which method is allowed for withdrawal of the profit I made from trading the bonus?

Any method is allowed except bank transfer and InstaWallet.
      Withdrawal using card is also allowed. Such method are done through the payment systems Sorexpay, Megatransfer, Qiwi, Skrill. You can withdraw using their cards (VISA or Mastercard).
      However, please note that the method that you first use to withdraw will be your default withdrawal method. So if for the first withdrawal you use Skrill then any withdrawal that you will make in the future must also use Skrill.

11. Do I have to fund the bonus account in the forum with my own money?

There is no requirement to fund your bonus accounts with your own money.

Those are the new update for the new bonus system, please study and understand for reference.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-09-2017 at 11:15 AM. Reason: correcting

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,195 Times in 457 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      New Bonus System updates:

1. I had a certain amount of bonus but after some time I see that the amount already increased even though I did not add any new post. How is this possible?

This is normal. The way the new system works is your bonus will be consistently adjusted during the whole month by using several different parameter. For example:
      in the old system after you post you will get $0.20 so if you post 5 times you will get $0.20 x 5 = $1
      in the new system after you post the rate might increase according to the automatic system so there is a chance that the rate of that 1 post will increase during the whole month.
      Thanks will also play a role in this new system. However, there is also a chance that the rate of your post will decrease. If someone who “Thank” your post is not active in the forum but constantly giving out “Thank” and reach the daily limit (set by the system) then your post’s rate will decrease. The decrease in rate might come immediately or with a delay.

2. I do not understand how the system calculates the bonus because there is no specific set of rules. How much is the rate for bonus per post? What is the minimum? What are the parameters that will be used to calculate the bonus? Which section of the forum has the highest rate?

The new system, dubbed as “KISA”, is a complex system.
      It uses sophisticated algorithms and the parameter that it uses to calculate the bonus are disclosed. It is better to communicate, exchange information, post good stuff etc than trying to understand completely how the new system works. Afterall, the bonus per post is just a pleasant gift so it should not be considered as the ultimate main goal. Experience has shown that a participant who consistently submit good quality posts that other members feel useful or interesting or great in general can, on average, expect bonuses around $0.5 to $1 for the post. However, pay attention that $1 per post is not the maximum limit rate.
      If you’re just learning how to be a part of a forum community then you can learn how to post in the Free Dialogue section of the forum.

3. I thanked a post(s) but then when I check my profile I see that my bonus is reduced. How could this be? Can the bonus be removed?

If you do not abuse the thank system your bonus will not be decreased. Due to the constant calculation and re-calculation the bonus might appear to increase or decrease and this is just how the system works because it keeps considering the incoming data and the growing database. Immediately after the dog, you can really see the reduction of the bonus - this is the reaction of the automatic KISA system, which processes the database consistently. At the next recalculation cycle, the amount will return (not necessarily linear, that is, if there was a "write-off" of 10 rubles, then after recounting, a return of 11.5 rubles is possible (approximate figures)).

4. Can I ask other members to thank my posts? For example, can I send this request via personal messages (PM), or put the request in my signature so it can be displayed and members can see it?

No, those things are not allowed and will be treated as spam and it will be followed by blocking the account.

5. What will happen if a member intentionally thank my post and make it look like it’s a joint effort? What will the new system do about this?

The only thing that will happen for you is the cancellation of the bonus. However, the member with such negative behavior will suffer a lot more and his forum account and trading account will be blocked.

6. What is the daily limit for giving thank?

The amount is not going to be revealed, but it is enough for proper use. It is also possible that it will change.

7. The thank button disappeared. What happened and what should I do?

If the thank button disappeared it means you have reached the daily limit for thanking other member’s post. What you must do is simply wait until a new day arrive and you will see that button again. You don’t have to thank all the post that you like in a row.

8. Is it allowed to create votes and polls that uses thanks?

No, this is not allowed and will be treated as spam. The only exception is the daily contest "Black Demotivator" where bonus system is disabled.

9. Why are bonuses in the profile and under the avatar different?

The amount under the avatar is a marketing indicator that reflects the theoretically possible average bonus from the first day you join the forum.

10. Which method is allowed for withdrawal of the profit I made from trading the bonus?

Any method is allowed except bank transfer and InstaWallet.
      Withdrawal using card is also allowed. Such method are done through the payment systems Sorexpay, Megatransfer, Qiwi, Skrill. You can withdraw using their cards (VISA or Mastercard).
      However, please note that the method that you first use to withdraw will be your default withdrawal method. So if for the first withdrawal you use Skrill then any withdrawal that you will make in the future must also use Skrill.

11. Do I have to fund the bonus account in the forum with my own money?

There is no requirement to fund your bonus accounts with your own money.

Those are the new update for the new bonus system, please study and understand for reference.

According to my own perception of the whole matter then i will conclude to say it is high time forex traders sought the other ways to fund their respective forex accounts as nothing lasts forever and this forum is indirectly saying good bye as compared to other forums available and still doing better. The posters( old and new ) with their bonus active for now should be prepared for future unexpected bans and deletion of bonus accounts. Get a normal job, raise money and fund your accounts and avoid unexpected disappointment. This simply the truth even if the post is deleted, I have air my view. Thank you mt5 forum for the love as well instaforex broker...

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Bao Long (08-03-2017), Black Mamba (08-03-2017), moneygrows (08-08-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-03-2017), zahid4x (08-03-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,037 Times in 7,809 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      According to my own perception of the whole matter then i will conclude to say it is high time forex traders sought the other ways to fund their respective forex accounts as nothing lasts forever and this forum is indirectly saying good bye as compared to other forums available and still doing better. The posters( old and new ) with their bonus active for now should be prepared for future unexpected bans and deletion of bonus accounts. Get a normal job, raise money and fund your accounts and avoid unexpected disappointment. This simply the truth even if the post is deleted, I have air my view. Thank you mt5 forum for the love as well instaforex broker...
      Which other forum are you talking about mate? Are you talking about local forums from InstaForex or other forum supported by other sponsor? I'm pretty sure the big competitions we had several years ago are mostly gone. One or two might still be alive somewhere but they are not as busy as they used to be several years ago. On the contrary our combined daily traffic is far beyond what you can find on our competitors

Why the overly negative view mate?

It's just that we need to adapt to the new approach due to the constant post that are just for the sake of posting.
      The bonus is even bigger now under the new system but obviously there is a give and take in that if a member want to make bigger bonus per post then the quality of the post must also be good.

Why unexpected ban? If someone gets a ban then there might be something going on if it's in the forum then he/she must already violate the one of the forum rules. If it's on the sponsor's side then they must've found something wrong. We can't comment if the ban comes from the sponsor's side because we don't have access to their database and other things that they use to determine whether someone violate the rules or not. You're an old member in our forum so I think you know that we don't do that kind of thing (unexpected ban)

No, no one will delete your post because it has not violate any of the rules so you can just relax.

The main goal of the forum establishment is to help people to learn and test the market with live account. Obviously if you want to trade with big money then it's better to provide good post and afterward use the bonus carefully. Or just fund the trading account with your own money.

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (08-03-2017), Black Mamba (08-03-2017), D'mastermind (08-04-2017), dzin4aans (08-03-2017), Greentrader (08-03-2017), moneygrows (08-08-2017), NikitaBelle (08-03-2017), zahid4x (08-03-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      560.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Well if this forum is saying good bye like you said above the admins and staff would never waste too much time and efforts in the new system. The new system was created to improve the forum quality with better posts and that's is great for the forum.

I also don't beleive in unexpected bans and deletion of bonus accounts. Everything its expected when someone know all the rules and terms.
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

azmassi (08-03-2017), bigearners (08-03-2017), Black Mamba (08-06-2017), dzin4aans (08-03-2017), moneygrows (08-08-2017), NikitaBelle (08-03-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-03-2017), zahid4x (08-03-2017)

18. Forex Game
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,176 Times in 2,017 Posts

I hope the question I am about to ask will not be out of context or get me into trouble, but please when are we likely to get the bonus for post for the month of July 2017.i have not seen any reference made to that effect anywhere,i am just curious.

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

azmassi (08-03-2017), Black Mamba (08-06-2017), moneygrows (08-08-2017), o8o66515667 (10-04-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-03-2017), zahid4x (08-03-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 632 of 655 FirstFirst ... 627 630 631 632 633 634 637 ... LastLast