• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 655 of 659 FirstFirst ... 650 653 654 655 656 657 ... LastLast
    Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 6585

Thread: Get bonus for your posts!

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,452 Times in 975 Posts

Default Get bonus for your posts!

Old bonus system:

Spoiler Spoiler:

For New Bonus System please read it here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12605101
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-03-2017 at 10:15 AM. Reason: "If a user failed to attach" answer fixed

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Razvan III is on a distinguished road Razvan III's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If read all the rules it will take a week and more.
      Such waste of time.
      What's the most important rules so I can start posting right away?
      Fast. Faster. Fastest.

3. Forex Game
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane has much to be proud of nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      630.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,101 Times in 362 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razvan III View Post
      Such waste of time.
      If you have to post in the forum then you must have to read the rules of the forum first. Unless and until you will not read the rules how could you will able to understand that what kind of restriction that you have and if you try some different then you may get warning.
      If you read and follow rules then its a great forum on which you can learn lot of information and motivation for trading.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-12-2018), Passionate Pisces (02-13-2018), Warren Bafett (02-12-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
      If you have to post in the forum then you must have to read the rules of the forum first. Unless and until you will not read the rules how could you will able to understand that what kind of restriction that you have and if you try some different then you may get warning.
      If you read and follow rules then its a great forum on which you can learn lot of information and motivation for trading.
      Some members just want to post right away and complain later why their bonus is very small? and then scream the forum is scam and so and so...lol. So typical, anyways, read the rules newbies in the forum, so that you know what you got in to.
      No Guts No Glory!

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-12-2018), nikhil_rrane (02-12-2018), Passionate Pisces (02-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-13-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,047 Times in 6,882 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razvan III View Post
      Such waste of time.
      dont be such rude and lazy to read the rules.

If you really want to summary it one line then " we only accept and admire quality posts, cheaters get banned, spammers/copy paste got warning" Rest got bonus

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-14-2018), dzin4aans (02-12-2018), moneygrows (02-23-2018), Passionate Pisces (02-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Some members just want to post right away and complain later why their bonus is very small? and then scream the forum is scam and so and so...lol. So typical, anyways, read the rules newbies in the forum, so that you know what you got in to.
      Even when we go to school or work, there are rules there that we must know and follow. I just dont understand people who cannot see it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-23-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050 has a spectacular aura about sniper2050's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      103.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

can i ask why i can't see the progress of my accumulated bonus , as i can see it in other members profiles ![COLOR="Silver"]

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sniper2050 For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-23-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

foisal_01 is on a distinguished road foisal_01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well, i am very happy to get bonous for my posts. forex really great business. its help me always. when i post i will get bonus.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to foisal_01 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (02-21-2018), moneygrows (02-23-2018)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,620 Times in 4,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sniper2050 View Post
      can i ask why i can't see the progress of my accumulated bonus , as i can see it in other members profiles ![COLOR="Silver"]
      This is due to you are new member here on MT5 Forum but this accumulated bonus tab updates not that frequently. Please also remember that is just informative tab and not actual bonus you have earned since new Bonus system was introduced last year.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-23-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste is a name known to all cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by foisal_01 View Post
      well, i am very happy to get bonous for my posts. forex really great business. its help me always. when i post i will get bonus.
      mt5 forum is the best forex community , getting a starting capital is the best thing that a new trader wishes to get Goodluck

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-23-2018)

20. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Muzammal Hussain is on a distinguished road Muzammal Hussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      165.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just connect your forum.mt5 account and your forex account, then your bonus from forum.mt5 will transfer automatically to your forex account on monthly basis, where you can easily use this bonus as your real capital for trading purpose. Remember you can't withdraw it but you can withdraw the amount that you earn from this. For example you have bonus of 5$ and you lose 2$ and earned 5$, then you can withdraw 3$ only. { (bonus - loss + earned = total capital) and (total capital - bonus = profit) }
      Small capital is Enough to Earn but Less to Loose.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzammal Hussain For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-23-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 655 of 659 FirstFirst ... 650 653 654 655 656 657 ... LastLast