• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 656 of 660 FirstFirst ... 651 654 655 656 657 658 ... LastLast
    Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 6593

Thread: Get bonus for your posts!

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,457 Times in 975 Posts

Default Get bonus for your posts!

Old bonus system:

Spoiler Spoiler:

For New Bonus System please read it here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12605101
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-03-2017 at 10:15 AM. Reason: "If a user failed to attach" answer fixed

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Scheduled Pips is on a distinguished road Scheduled Pips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

How much I should deposit to get bonus?
      And how much is the bonus If I put euro 1k?
      Can someone help?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scheduled Pips For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

4. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

engg is an unknown quantity at this point engg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Moderator,
      I am very new and just join the mT5 forum, whenever I do the post, the message comes that "Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting".

please let me guide that when my account will get approval I will be very thankful to you.

Regards

6. The Following User Says Thank You to engg For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,389 Times in 4,381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by engg View Post
      Hello Moderator,
      I am very new and just join the mT5 forum, whenever I do the post, the message comes that "Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting".

please let me guide that when my account will get approval I will be very thankful to you.

Regards
      After making some useful posts you'll get your account approved Welcome to MT5 and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Scheduled Pips View Post
      How much I should deposit to get bonus?
      And how much is the bonus If I put euro 1k?
      Can someone help?
      You don't need to deposit anything to get bonus

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Blacklight (03-08-2018), dzin4aans (03-04-2018), loveyo (03-04-2018), Passionate Pisces (03-05-2018), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Malik Basit will become famous soon enough Malik Basit will become famous soon enough Malik Basit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have a question about new Bonus system. maybe it is confusing for some peoples but i think this is really important for many newbies. Lets suppose a newbie create his account on this forum but he did't posts regularly but open his account for learning from others and also Thanks the posts on daily basis. He/She only read other's posts and Thanks but not make his own posts. in this situation he/she will pay something for active his account and Thank other member's posts or he/she has to make own posts for Bonus?

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Malik Basit for this useful post.

azmassi (03-12-2018), Ch Zeeshan (03-14-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,965 Times in 4,808 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malik Basit View Post
      I have a question about new Bonus system. maybe it is confusing for some peoples but i think this is really important for many newbies. Lets suppose a newbie create his account on this forum but he did't posts regularly but open his account for learning from others and also Thanks the posts on daily basis. He/She only read other's posts and Thanks but not make his own posts. in this situation he/she will pay something for active his account and Thank other member's posts or he/she has to make own posts for Bonus?
      You need to make your own qualitative and productive posts and earn your own thanks from other members who appreciate content you have posted, only then you will receive bonus

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (03-12-2018), Ch Zeeshan (03-14-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

idogei2 will become famous soon enough idogei2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default get bonus for your post

is very amazing to get paid for a post in the threading, but we must try to make our contribution be educative because this is where both old and newbie get more information and interactive, you teach and learn through this medium.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to idogei2 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,107 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by idogei2 View Post
      is very amazing to get paid for a post in the threading, but we must try to make our contribution be educative because this is where both old and newbie get more information and interactive, you teach and learn through this medium.
      that is the best thing about this forum. When we share our knowledge we can also earn at the same time here. Its a win situation for everyone when they join this community.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (03-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bonus system is not less than Blessing for members of MT5 Forum. we should encourage this effort of Insta Forex and MT5 Forum. This is 100% true that everyone can't afford to invest his own money to start this business but when we know about Bonus Program then we realize that this is great. Anyone from any part of the world can start this business without problem. After get profits from this business we can invest our own money in Real accounts and start trading with the aim of professional Trader.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ch Zeeshan For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (04-03-2018)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

Tajmilur is on a distinguished road Tajmilur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1994.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Please check my mt5 forum account is active or not.I can post but do not add my forun bonus.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tajmilur For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (04-03-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,168 Times in 6,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tajmilur View Post
      Please check my mt5 forum account is active or not.I can post but do not add my forun bonus.
      your account is working perfectly, You have to read this post to understand new bonus program

Last edited by Aviz; 03-15-2018 at 06:54 PM.

22. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-15-2018), dzin4aans (03-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (04-03-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 656 of 660 FirstFirst ... 651 654 655 656 657 658 ... LastLast