• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Where all the Bonus from MT5 came from?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Innocent

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,019 Posts

Question Where all the Bonus from MT5 came from?

I just wondering why MT5 forum can give us so much of nice bonus like Bonus from Posting, Bonus Contest and etc..
      Even if we only can withdraw the Profit, I can imagine how much of members in here can make a Profit from that Bonus..

That means there are so many Cash of Instaforex and MT5 forum will spended to give their members some nice earnings through their program..

Where all the bonus Came From..?
      And How Could instaforex and MT5 give such many Bonus like that without harming their company..?
      " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
      " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE REBATE

2. Forex Game
      MT5 GURU
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7387.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe you are not right.

Actually only a very small fragment of traders are actually profitable. InstaForex, as one of the biggest brokerages really wouldn not care about these amount of money what forum members earn here (I guess).

With the help of the portal more and more inexperienced, beginners may start out trading forex (basically: see how trading is done) with relatively small amount of REAL money (That's why MT5 is a pretty cool place).
      MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stockwalker For This Useful Post:

Gizmosis350k (11-12-2013), Mummyz (02-26-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      Pensive

sifoukechid will become famous soon enough sifoukechid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      191.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

InstaForex most intelligent companies at least it bother members and the granting of reward and I think that other companies spend millions on publicity and Google Adsense in order to gain a reputation.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Innocent

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stockwalker View Post
      I believe you are not right.

Actually only a very small fragment of traders are actually profitable. InstaForex, as one of the biggest brokerages really wouldn not care about these amount of money what forum members earn here (I guess).

With the help of the portal more and more inexperienced, beginners may start out trading forex (basically: see how trading is done) with relatively small amount of REAL money (That's why MT5 is a pretty cool place).
      I Got it, anyway how about the Senior Traders who have a same chance get the bonus and They can Manage it..
      I mean the Senior Traders can Compound the Bonus and Get a Great Profit from Bonus Consistent every month..

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

Green Pips will become famous soon enough Green Pips will become famous soon enough Green Pips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      535.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What do you think about Insta Forex? Can you imagine how big it is? Also, those are trading with bonus, almost all of them make some initial profit. And Insta Forex is getting spread of every trade. So, there income is endless and continuous. It's our good luck that they have taken this incentive program to encourage us. Also, they have sponsors income.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Maria Arsalan will become famous soon enough Maria Arsalan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1112.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well dear insta forex and MT5 gives bonus from their pocket to get famous their business.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

vibhuthk is on a distinguished road vibhuthk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      284.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well this forum is sponsored by instaforex which is a broker, as these brokers earn a lot so its clear all the money they provide is from this broker only, whether for contest, bonus or any other insta forex provides this mone for the encouragement of forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Innocent

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Yeah I do agree with all of you..
      Instaforex is such a Huge Company and I bet they can keep maintain to bring the Best for every members in here..

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Cool

Lavourah has a spectacular aura about Lavourah has a spectacular aura about Lavourah has a spectacular aura about Lavourah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2493.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Bonus is not exactlly money is more a virtual money and who gives you this Bonus is the InstaForex Broker.Of course many traders lose there bonus only a few actually make some good money fromm it.InstaForex is a big company and they make a lot of money from this buisness.Forex is a very lucrative business.

12. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

olagunju_shina will become famous soon enough olagunju_shina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1264.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe that the instanforex broker is the best for that giving many forex market trader good bonus to trade the forex market is a good thing and the bonus money is coming from them to help many trader.the spread that the forex trader is generating to the broker will be more than the bonus

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast