• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where all the Bonus from MT5 came from?

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

osmangonik is on a distinguished road osmangonik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1461.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Instaforex is the best and largest broker in Asia region and their clients are too many.It doesn't matter to him what amount they provide for this forum.When new traders learn from the forum they get client from this place who invest real money for trading with them.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Shocked

Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa is a jewel in the rough Shady Moustafa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      823.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz View Post
      I just wondering why MT5 forum can give us so much of nice bonus like Bonus from Posting, Bonus Contest and etc..
      Even if we only can withdraw the Profit, I can imagine how much of members in here can make a Profit from that Bonus..

That means there are so many Cash of Instaforex and MT5 forum will spended to give their members some nice earnings through their program..

Where all the bonus Came From..?
      And How Could instaforex and MT5 give such many Bonus like that without harming their company..?
      Nice question and the answer will be simple any big company say like coca-cola pay too much money for advertisement for their company they pay millions of dollars for that and also instaforex is a big company and what instaforex do is a smart way for advertisement and if instaforex pays say 5000$ daily for members so its a small amount of money of what that will make benefits for them as there many members will deposit money and also they will earn from spread of trades that we will open from that money.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shady Moustafa For This Useful Post:

Mummyz (03-26-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fxpower will become famous soon enough fxpower's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1040.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

instaforex company gives this money to the traders because they post their experience and help other learn from them and also help traders to make some profit with the bonus

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mt5 bonus come from instaforex because they want to help their clients to get profit from their trade and learning about forex at the same time. I can't imagine how big instaforex company because I'm sure they spend a lot of money for this promotional campaign.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Lonely

shary is on a distinguished road shary's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      681.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear if you read the bonus rules in the first line you can know instaforex is the sponser of this forum they are giving the bonus when you post and fulfill their all rules which they make for us to giving us bonus

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

humair is an unknown quantity at this point humair's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

bonus point come in your trading account which you attach in your personal area and you can manage your account in two months and you two option you can change account after two months

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lonely

ABOUBAKAR has a spectacular aura about ABOUBAKAR has a spectacular aura about ABOUBAKAR has a spectacular aura about ABOUBAKAR's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      855.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Truly i don't know where this bonus of posting are coming from but what i know this bonus is a great opportunity for us because with it we don't need to invest our money for trading we just need some bonus from it.
      ALLAH! we need your help to get success from Forex trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ragil is an unknown quantity at this point ragil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      507.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxpower View Post
      instaforex company gives this money to the traders because they post their experience and help other learn from them and also help traders to make some profit with the bonus
      yes it really helped me in getting the money in the forex capital we can share with other traders fatherly gain knowledge and experience and we will get bonus money for your trade capital

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

lilian is an unknown quantity at this point lilian's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think this bonus doesn't make any harm to mt5 and what it real do is encourage the traders to keep using Forex and to allow the others to share in Forex and we know that the bonus we get can't be withdraw and all traders use it to share in trade to avoid losing real money but after long time and we become successful traders we start to trade with real money instead of bonus so the bonus we get is to encourage the beginner and those who don't have money to start with.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

friendineed is on a distinguished road friendineed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      261.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz View Post
      I just wondering why MT5 forum can give us so much of nice bonus like Bonus from Posting, Bonus Contest and etc..
      Even if we only can withdraw the Profit, I can imagine how much of members in here can make a Profit from that Bonus..

That means there are so many Cash of Instaforex and MT5 forum will spended to give their members some nice earnings through their program..

Where all the bonus Came From..?
      And How Could instaforex and MT5 give such many Bonus like that without harming their company..?
      In fact they treat it as their advertisement cost. Instaforex is very inteligent organisation. They know how to get benefits by providing benefits to the client also. It is very excellent organisation.
      Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast