• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Where all the Bonus from MT5 came from?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2084.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz View Post
      I just wondering why MT5 forum can give us so much of nice bonus like Bonus from Posting, Bonus Contest and etc..
      Even if we only can withdraw the Profit, I can imagine how much of members in here can make a Profit from that Bonus..

That means there are so many Cash of Instaforex and MT5 forum will spended to give their members some nice earnings through their program..

Where all the bonus Came From..?
      And How Could instaforex and MT5 give such many Bonus like that without harming their company..?
      My answer to your question is that MT5 forum bonus is come from Instaforex broker. In my personal view a big company like Instaforex will always have big budget for promotion so no matter how big the bonus they giving to their client they will always have big cashflow from their profit so it will not caused any harm at all.

2. Forex Game
      Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2213.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pay per post program is some kind of advertisement activities from a stable forex broker, so its no different when they are advertising or sponsoring an event, it is a great opportunity that a company such Instaforex really support these kind of a program, no other broker can do like what instaforex is doing in the area of pay per post bonus....

Banned
      I am:
      ----

gulkhan is on a distinguished road gulkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      526.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default mts

forex forum give us a bonus for trading and for our encouragement and we needed from this bonus take benefit and improve out trade

Banned
      I am:
      ----

najaf45 is an unknown quantity at this point najaf45's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

bonus is our reward and forex trading also gives us i did know about bounus where all the bonus from mt5 came from but i know this is our need and

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2261.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One thing I believe is Instaforex brokers already made lots of money by attracting traders to open account with them. Those who stay long in trading will continue to trade and this broker will continue to earn their spreads.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Bored

kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman is just really nice kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3841.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Definitely there is a broker at back end which provide all the finance and earn from the spread. This is really a great partnership which provide all that a trader need to take a start in this market.
      "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted. Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds. Knowledge guides its bearers to act (good deeds). The deeds of the unknowing persons are worthless."

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

pias123 is on a distinguished road pias123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      508.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

mt5 is a good forum and they always think about the new traders..so they provide huge bonus for the forum typers..they give this bonus to our instaforex trading account and by those bonus we can trade in that account to make a lot of profits...i think this is a good move by mt5 forum..

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

well this is all due to the efforts of instaforex, their invest their money to encourage new traders and other traders to trade in forex and they are a big company and thats why they have been able to give this much money in bonus to us.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

rudra is an unknown quantity at this point rudra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      359.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually mt5 forum is a great option for successful capital earning. We can earn capital from forum mt5 daily 20$. And i think it is a great opportunity for us who have less capital.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Devilish

maksi is a name known to all maksi is a name known to all maksi is a name known to all maksi is a name known to all maksi is a name known to all maksi is a name known to all maksi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1265.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i dont have any idea about where the bonus come from,and i dont have nay headac about it,my concentration is only on to earn good bonus for my post,so that i can operate trade well

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast