Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: How to adjust your loss?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,095 Times in 2,439 Posts

Red face

Loss is quite common but most challenging is to control it and keep it that way

So it is imperative that traders keep the risk % very low per trade,say less than 5% so that they have enough capital to continue trading further and recover the loss

Usually traders don't have patience and want to earn fast & big and it is here most of the damages happen

If only trader can see the big picture and act accordingly then they would not be doing anything silly and just focus on making good trading trying to achieve their goal over time...
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

2. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

umairaug is on a distinguished road umairaug's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

WELL TO ME,IN MY OPINION,I THINK YOU CAN ADJUST YOUR LOSS BY CLOSING THE TRADE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.LOSS IS APART OF ANY BUSINESS AND IS COMMON IN TRADING FOREX BUT YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS.IF YOU HAVE GOOD ANALYSIS AND SKILL THEN YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR LOSS BY EARNING MORE AND MORE PROFIT AND ALSO BY HEDGING.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Rahat Bin is on a distinguished road Rahat Bin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What i think..... don't be discourage by some loss, we all here for business here we win some we loss some. If you loss than try to learn from that loss than try to avoid the same mistake. Learn about the market gain knowledge than when ever you loss you can recover from that loss. Losing and wining is the part of business we can't avoid that but we can avoid losing to often. So don't be discourage or dis heart by losing some capital, learn from your loss then you can overcome any loss.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Zahid Dip is an unknown quantity at this point Zahid Dip's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think if you loss in forex trading you have to think about what you doing in your forex account. By doing bad money management you can loss so you must careful about money management .If we loss in forex we will never upset we try hard and prepared ourselves for doing best so that we can adjust the loss.

Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14