• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: My great strategy to trade with trends on all pairs

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ubaiddoon View Post
      thanks for sharing beautiful method of trading and i use it indicator in demo account so that something happen and i think we should try to any new style of trading and because of that we can get knowledge about the forex market...
      hellow sir
      I agree with you on the part of the demo trying every stratergy but you should analyse them so that you can go with the stratergy that fits you especially if you are not trading forex fully and moving averages and are good tool if you understand then

2. ForexCopy
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A trader who can do trade on trend , they never loose money during because market always moves on trend . For trend trade , trader must understand about he fluctuation of price , volatility of market . For better profit , trader should choose highly volatile market , don't do trade if market is in neutral position , profit making may be difficult even if market is on good trend .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shyammandal View Post
      A trader who can do trade on trend , they never loose money during because market always moves on trend . For trend trade , trader must understand about he fluctuation of price , volatility of market . For better profit , trader should choose highly volatile market , don't do trade if market is in neutral position , profit making may be difficult even if market is on good trend .
      hellow sir
      whoever who told you that when market is trending you will have good profit always then all of us will be following the trend and something else you need to research more on forex because the market ranges more than trending

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,017 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shankees View Post
      hellow sir
      whoever who told you that when market is trending you will have good profit always then all of us will be following the trend and something else you need to research more on forex because the market ranges more than trending
      hihihii, if it uses a good tool to follow trends such as Ichimoku, Yup it can be said that would make trading work well when there is a trend, Brother ...
      Yup, it must be to always pay attention to the movement of the price range.
      every trader will be able to learn from mistakes, when use traditional Ichimoku good for trending conditions, the trader will make corrections as well, for conditions ranging, or sideway.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Police is on a distinguished road Police's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,044.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong View Post
      hihihii, if it uses a good tool to follow trends such as Ichimoku, Yup it can be said that would make trading work well when there is a trend, Brother ...
      every trader will be able to learn from mistakes, when use traditional Ichimoku good for trending conditions, the trader will make corrections as well, for conditions ranging, or sideway.
      Yes the Ichimoku is one of the good tools for Trend follow up in Forex trading business. In this businness, In almost all my trade strategies, Trends is followed with Ichimoku signals.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,017 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Police View Post
      Yes the Ichimoku is one of the good tools for Trend follow up in Forex trading business. In this businness, In almost all my trade strategies, Trends is followed with Ichimoku signals.
      Yup, Brother ...
      Ichimoku is already widely used by traders, and it could be a tool that has been common to be understood. it only takes to consistently practice with these tools ..
      if you are also using Ichimoku, Brother?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong View Post
      what he said if you read it careful is that one will never lose if he follow the trend which to me that is not true unless somebody come up with something more to proof his statement then I still stand in what I have said following trend does not mean you will never lose

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The ironic thing about this business is that when you rely on some technical indicators does not make them to perform consistently in this forex market, so it's better to trade with the use the f the candles alone.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Asad Rafiq will become famous soon enough Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

always do the right thing at right time for the best return. if your strategy is good your output is also good. If you not have a specialized strategy you are not able to gain the return. My great strategy is to invest some money not put all money and not also in one stock and one position.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7