• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the minimum amount needed to trade in gold?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

praise is on a distinguished road praise's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,757.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is really no amount that will be a big amount to be traded,we reallly must make an investment financially before we can boast of our capital investment , we must merely invest only th e money we can afford to loose

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      There is a quite confusion on me too.

I have gone to Insta web site and use the calculator there and 0,01 lot gold have value 0,01 $ per pip.

But some days ago when I traded gold, it wasn't like that, anyone can tell me how much $ is one pip if we use 0,01 lot ?

<<<anyone can tell me how much $ is one pip if we use 0,01 lot ? >>>

Hi Bao Long! Using 0.01 Instaforex lot trade is equal to 0.01 USD pip cost.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,994.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my opinion the minimum amount to trade the gold is more than 5000$ this pair is very dangerous for the small capital less than this amount, actually i don't like to trade it and i advice beginner trader to avoid trade on this pair and the silver too

Banned
      I am:
      ----

gmbaloch is an unknown quantity at this point gmbaloch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think gold trade 0.02 leverage is best trading in any case i am using order any trade 0.02 leverage and i have only $100 dollar invest in my instaforex account .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,213 Times in 1,166 Posts

if we talk about the instaforex than there is no minimum amount you can trade even if you would have 50 dollar in your account in the Gold that is why instaforex is the best broker that you will ever see don't waste your time with other brokers .

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      758.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by apu dhar View Post
      what is the minimum amount needed to trade in gold in instaforex broker? it is very much important to know to me.i want to trade in gold but my capital is low..i want to know how much capital is needed minimum to trade i gold as well as what is the best leverage for that amount.suppose if my capital is 500$ then what leverage i choose in case of glod trading in insforex.
      to trade in gold you need 10 000 pips strength. so, if you play with $0.1, it means that your minimum deposit is $1000.
      if you have less than that, it will be better if you trade currencies. currency is less volatile.
      In insta normal account : the 0.01 lot in gold= $0.1
      so, it is your minimum

the leverage of precious metal in insta 1:100 by default

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
      if we talk about the instaforex than there is no minimum amount you can trade even if you would have 50 dollar in your account in the Gold that is why instaforex is the best broker that you will ever see don't waste your time with other brokers .
      If your amount is too small, it can not handle the volatility of the gold. as we know, the daily range of the gold is higher than currency. if our capital is small, it means we donate the money to the broker / liquidity provider

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      593.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you chose 1:100 leverage with $500 amount you can easily trade gold with instaforex or if wnat you can use further more leverage based on your needs

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,805 Times in 575 Posts

you need a huge amount of money to trade in gold like 500$ and if you have this much money in your account balance then you can open a lot size of at least .1 lots which is more than enough.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

usmankhan is an unknown quantity at this point usmankhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

U have to get the strat from the capital of minimum1000$ in the trading of the gold, so there u will be able to get the good in te forex trades, all the times when u will trade in gold then be carefull in that capital

Banned
      I am:
      ----

goldman will become famous soon enough goldman will become famous soon enough goldman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,163.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Juts like the trading of the forex market, the money you need to trade gold shoudl not be different, except that you will cut the risk that you want to be using actually in gold market trading. Gold has not specialty, just try to trade it well.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast