Thread: How we can draw a trend line?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed123asd is on a distinguished road ahmed123asd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

drawing trend line is an important aspect in technical analyzing but trading and follow the trend is quite difficult coz many time market break the trend line and again start move in that direction well you should have to post some chart it will helps newbie

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,846 Times in 1,208 Posts

I think we should have two lower lows and two higher highs to connect the spots and use it like a resistance line, or a break point. The best strategy is to use Tom De Marks technique for connecting tops and bottoms.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660.45 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

the easiest way to draw trendlines in time frame is by using swings or fractals or zigzag especially the gann zigzag if you don't have that kind of zigzag please google and you will find one you can use those to guide you can either use it drawing on the close of the fractal or high or low

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Drawing the trend is not anything too serious all that is required is for the trader to know what where the highs as well as where we're the lows and the highs that they can all be connected with a line.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 22gostfx For This Useful Post:

Asad Rafiq (03-16-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Asad Rafiq will become famous soon enough Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The top trading conditions are discusses today is very widely used by these days. It will give you possible resistance and return. You are able to draw the trend line at anywhere. These trends lines provide and identify the increased and decreased the area of supply and demand which is helpful for market downs and ups.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

profit maker is on a distinguished road profit maker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aperna View Post
      this post is for those person who can not draw a currect trend line in one hour chart. you can see in the trading platform that many candle are creates .it those candle many of them creates doji ,hammer shadow , if you see continues three or four candle can not go up to a joji ,hammer ,or shadow candle or just three doji candle from a long time then you can draw a trend line in up to the doji candle .
      its similar to create in a downtrend market .when you see candle can not go down and 3-4 doji is created you can drat a little down to the doji candle.

i draw my trend line in this way ,if you have any suggestion you can share it.
      Drawing a trend line is not that hard you just connect the high point to the other high point and also the low point to the other low point.
      And then you just trade the rejection or the breakout from the trend line. It is simple but you need a good strategy to avoid the fake signals.

8. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asleep

h_style is on a distinguished road h_style's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by profit maker View Post
      Drawing a trend line is not that hard you just connect the high point to the other high point and also the low point to the other low point.
      And then you just trade the rejection or the breakout from the trend line. It is simple but you need a good strategy to avoid the fake signals.

Therefore, trendline is mandatory for traders to paint. Because through the trendline line, we can read the market , if the candle is successful close to the trendline drawn, we assume that the trend will grow stronger to the direction of the dibreakout. So, through the trendline line, we can tell whether the price will keep the trend or change the trend. We have the idea of holding position or cut loss if wrong direction

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3