• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Is there anything like perfect trading?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am trading forex for many years and I never saw anything like a perfect trading strategy that we can make only profits through that one. Forex is a professional career and we should make money based on our expertise. When we have more knowledge and experience, we can easily start making money. We can develop the strategy by demo account which can provide us a better and accurate strategy.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mephistophilis is on a distinguished road mephistophilis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      328.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No there is not everything is risky in the forex market. And it is very true that there is no Holy Grail in the forex market and you have to do your struggle and you have to make your trading according to your own plan there is no one going to help you and there is no one who is perfect everyone is in the process of learning. Even those people who have spent years in this market even they learn something new everyday.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i do not think that there is anything called or known as perfect trading because the trading world is full of uncertainties but probabilities and those languages does not say anything about been perfect so we all should be trading with a lot of caution.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 22gostfx For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (02-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to attain perfection in my trading for the last 6 years, yet i keep failing, maybe because the dynamics of the market is chaos, and you can't perfect something that keeps moving 24/7, so I settle for less and that is to accept what I can't change and just embrace the complexity of this market. It come with the package so bear with it.
      No Guts No Glory!

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-13-2018), bappy4x (02-14-2018), debren (02-12-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      I want to attain perfection in my trading for the last 6 years, yet i keep failing, maybe because the dynamics of the market is chaos, and you can't perfect something that keeps moving 24/7, so I settle for less and that is to accept what I can't change and just embrace the complexity of this market. It come with the package so bear with it.
      For any trader to claim being perfect in his trades means that all his trading positions will at all times be according to what he analyzed which i do not think it is possible considering the uncertainty of the forex market, what i believe we need is to keep improving ourselves and become more skillful then we can get to a level where we will take trades with more accuracy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to debren For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (02-13-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,845 Times in 680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debren View Post
      For any trader to claim being perfect in his trades means that all his trading positions will at all times be according to what he analyzed which i do not think it is possible considering the uncertainty of the forex market, what i believe we need is to keep improving ourselves and become more skillful then we can get to a level where we will take trades with more accuracy.
      It is always better to trade on single trade as we can fully concentrate on that trade. by doing so we will not confirm that we can make profit from that trade so we must have to analyse and use proper money management so that we will avoid the more risk and we can gain consistantly. Patience is the key which you have to follow and ultimately you can gain good income.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by debren View Post
      It is always better to trade on single trade as we can fully concentrate on that trade. by doing so we will not confirm that we can make profit from that trade so we must have to analyse and use proper money management so that we will avoid the more risk and we can gain consistantly. Patience is the key which you have to follow and ultimately you can gain good income.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nikhil_rrane For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (02-13-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,699 Times in 7,109 Posts

Perfect is only for GOD, no one traders can trade always in profit without faced single loss!
      If you found trader claim 100% profit like that, just ask him the investor password. I am sure they are lie and just brag.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (02-13-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade is a name known to all dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Perfect trading does not mean that there will be no losses at one point or the other but first of all there should be consistency in making profits. When things are done according to the laid down rules knowing full well that in the rules there are provisions for success and failure then that can be referred to as perfect trading

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,056 Times in 472 Posts

i didnt see in my result perfect trading yet because i develop my trading strategy and change something from time to time and improve and i think when i see more stable result it will be closer to perfect but i have feeling it is unlikely to avoid 100% loss in market, sometime some losing trade can heppen.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

16. Demo contests
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is impossible for us to get 100% profit from each order we put in the forex market. Even it is really rare for master trader get 9 of 10 order can make a profit, so the point is we can't avoid loss from any business around the world but we can try to reduce our risk ratio.

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 LastLast