• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there anything like perfect trading?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Hasina Begum is on a distinguished road Hasina Begum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well this type of topic quite familiar to me. My suggest is we can do better trading if, we use some type of trading analytical's note and also follow the world trading news.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Amused

fxscalper has a spectacular aura about fxscalper has a spectacular aura about fxscalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,863.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

what do you think about a perfect trading system, is it 100 % winning system ? and if you are looking for this system and so i guess you will never get, because as my opinion, losing and winning are our part and we have to take them as the risk and reward, and this is the consequences on this business, and so, the important thing here, we just need to make forex trading is profitable no matter for how much losing we will get but if we can make good profit and always higher from losing and all is okay, and the best trading system is something suitable with our style, easy to understand and simple for to do

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

joshachievers is an unknown quantity at this point joshachievers's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hemaabdo View Post
      for me the perfect trading is not making profit only because the scalping make more profit but it should be safe in the same time so the success in Forex assessed by the quality of trading
      can you share your scalping strategy with us here so that we can learn something from you, we are here to also learn from each other

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rahan07 View Post
      perfect trading is like trader is earning consistent profit and he reduce the risk as much he can he close the trade in little profit cause he knows big milestones target cant give us profit except loss so he trade with proper money and risk management which is important for professional trader.
      yes by the time you are consistent in winning trade you are becoming perfect
      this does not mean that you will not have any lose

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by **scalper View Post
      what do you think about a perfect trading system, is it 100 % winning system ? and if you are looking for this system and so i guess you will never get, because as my opinion, losing and winning are our part and we have to take them as the risk and reward, and this is the consequences on this business, and so, the important thing here, we just need to make forex trading is profitable no matter for how much losing we will get but if we can make good profit and always higher from losing and all is okay, and the best trading system is something suitable with our style, easy to understand and simple for to do
      there is no 100% winning system, this is because forex is not a linear system that just go in a direction, it is a random thing anything can happen any time

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hasina Begum View Post
      Well this type of topic quite familiar to me. My suggest is we can do better trading if, we use some type of trading analytical's note and also follow the world trading news.
      trading with fundamental news will also help us in attaining perfection fin forex trading so we should not neglect news and trade technical alone

Banned
      I am:
      ----

suyati is on a distinguished road suyati's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no matter how great the trader and accurate as any analysis of the trader, the trader will however still be able to experience in the business of forex loss because there is no sure thing, so Janggan too wish there was a perfect system

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      1.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suyati View Post
      no matter how great the trader and accurate as any analysis of the trader, the trader will however still be able to experience in the business of forex loss because there is no sure thing, so Janggan too wish there was a perfect system
      hahahaha this is very true. every one wish that there should be a perfect way to the forex but forex never allows that at all, if you turn here forex will turns to the other direction

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Maria Arsalan will become famous soon enough Maria Arsalan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,301.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well dear or me forex is one of the best business to get trade because here we trade easily at home we do not go out side from the home to trade with it so dear if you are in trading field so dear make perfect in the trading and get earn huge of money.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

olagunju_shina will become famous soon enough olagunju_shina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,272.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no perfect way to trade the forex market system but trader can make things perfect in the forex market business by trading the forex market with lot of caution in the market.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      1.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by olagunju_shina View Post
      There is no perfect way to trade the forex market system but trader can make things perfect in the forex market business by trading the forex market with lot of caution in the market.
      we really need to be cautious to be a successful trader, it is not so eazy you just have to be determined and be focused, never give up in your endeavor to be the best at what you are doing

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

dreamer8 is on a distinguished road dreamer8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      792.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think by learning forex and practice in your trading platform or the demo account, you can make your life perfect guys, because the life is need money to be survive guys, so i think we must really understand about the rule of the trading that can earning money guys, keep ready and make profit in the market guys.

10. Lamboghini
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,028.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

perfect trading you can see from the results orientation, maybe some think it could give perfect trading profit results in any position regardless of its value because there is the positive value orientation in your account.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast