• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there anything like perfect trading?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e will become famous soon enough polldata2010e will become famous soon enough polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2990.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wazed420 View Post
      For my personal experience i don't think there are no perfect trading in the world.And i think Forex is the best safe way to do business. I 'm really excited to do business with forex.
      There are no such as perfect trading. To success in forex trading we must be able to manage trading activity properly, we can not trade perfectly. I think perfect trading means we can manage trading activity so we can achieve consistent profit. With continue learning and up date indicator and trading strategy we will be able to achieve consistent profit in forex trading.
      Signature deleted by mlodylolo

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,942 Times in 1,281 Posts

it you are winning 70% of your trades then you can consider yourself perfect in this business but if you want to win all of your trades then it will become difficult for you to handle your trade. In such efforts most of trader stay with their trades and their loss grow bigger and become threat for their account.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

joshachievers is an unknown quantity at this point joshachievers's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      it you are winning 70% of your trades then you can consider yourself perfect in this business but if you want to win all of your trades then it will become difficult for you to handle your trade. In such efforts most of trader stay with their trades and their loss grow bigger and become threat for their account.
      yes this is really true, if we can try to win more than we loose we are becoming perfect, but if you try to will all your trade you will be frustrated because it is near impossible not to make mistake in our decision in trading, but what is most important is that, if we make mistake, will that mistake allow us to have trading capital to trade again?
      Money Management is the key to perfect trading

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
      yes this is really true, if we can try to win more than we loose we are becoming perfect, but if you try to will all your trade you will be frustrated because it is near impossible not to make mistake in our decision in trading, but what is most important is that, if we make mistake, will that mistake allow us to have trading capital to trade again?
      Money Management is the key to perfect trading

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Buzzed

anhSuperStar is on a distinguished road anhSuperStar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      831.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no anything call as perfect trading because always have the wrong signal in our trading system . But i think it is not a problem with traders because if traders have the good risk:ratio reward , they will be able to earn profit .

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

eddo is on a distinguished road eddo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      778.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to be a perfect trade trader must understand and know what direction the movement will take place so that the trader will be easier to determine to advantages and all it has to be based on the nature of the hard work and consistent in practice and never give up when it happens losses

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1502.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that forex market is high risky market so news trading is perfect tradign system because every high impact news release time do the market up or down it is good time for the profit .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e will become famous soon enough polldata2010e will become famous soon enough polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2990.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eddo View Post
      to be a perfect trade trader must understand and know what direction the movement will take place so that the trader will be easier to determine to advantages and all it has to be based on the nature of the hard work and consistent in practice and never give up when it happens losses
      Perfect trading can be achieve if we can make very accurate prediction of price trend. With clearly identification of price trend in forex market we can take some profit just by follow the trend. It is important to wait for confirm signal from several indicators before open position so our trading position will make some profit.
      Signature deleted by mlodylolo

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

osmangonik is on a distinguished road osmangonik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From my view,the result of perfect trading is profit.But in forex trading it's quite difficult to make profit all the times and from every trade.We are human and human's common and normal nature is making mistake which is the cause of loss in forex market.The good thing is as much a trader is expert his loss will be more less.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

KakiBesar has a spectacular aura about KakiBesar has a spectacular aura about KakiBesar has a spectacular aura about KakiBesar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      342.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

perfect trading for forex trader is making continues and constant profit. To make continues and constant profit you must learn many thing. You must have good technical analysis skill and experience.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

nahid003 is an unknown quantity at this point nahid003's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when you are a trader then you must want to do everything perfect. for this you have to follow some rules. when you start trading then you must know about it and then you have to gather skill.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast