• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Is there anything like perfect trading?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ability to recognize market is no easy way for us to know as well as market indicators have free movement which is not easy to predict every hour. so we need some source that we must have in order to be able to strengthen our trading strategy of basic indicators and news.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think that there are any thing which makes perfect trader quickly , as i know we use our own knowledge of Forex and from these knowledge we are doing well trade and this is sufficient for good trading .Besides knowledge we also use some technical indicator and observation of market .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angry

fazilsookaal is on a distinguished road fazilsookaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear, but it's totally depend on your mindset.here what do you mean by perfect trading.if it mean little loss and moderate profit and the end of the week in side of profit it will simply possible. just think what is weapon of trigger strategy.just play with it.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke is a splendid one to behold sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5515.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shyammandal View Post
      I don't think that there are any thing which makes perfect trader quickly , as i know we use our own knowledge of Forex and from these knowledge we are doing well trade and this is sufficient for good trading .Besides knowledge we also use some technical indicator and observation of market .
      there are no way to make us become perfect traders who can make perfect trading bro, everyone will have weakness in this bussiness we cant become perfect traders but we can become good traders which its enough to make us able earn money from this bussiness bro
      "RoAd tO CoNSisTeNt pRofiT"

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

cesan is on a distinguished road cesan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1689.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the perfect trading for me is trading that can able to give me calm and when all things under control. beside that it is good when we can have our own trading system when we sure can get good profit from it.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is an unknown quantity at this point Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

perfect trading means that a trader has mastered the science of trading forex and long run it is always patient and disciplined. one sign that traders have reached the level of trading money, is already able to earn consistent profits and is able to make the balance continues to grow.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sultan_Sikder is on a distinguished road Sultan_Sikder's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      670.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Perfect trading definition in the forex market is totally different than other things in the forex market.Forex trading is very simple thing and also one of the most profitable business in the world.Everybody want to be a successful trader but we need to learn the strategy how to minimize risk in the forex market by using various strategy.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2019.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As far as I know there is no perfection of trading but everything is on the possibility ; so you have to bring perfection of your trading strategy by adding or cutting your trading strategy and you have to shine your one trading strategy for its perfection for your trading in the market .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,167 Posts

yes you can trade perfectly according to your trade plan and according to your strategy , but if you think that you can take all the time 100 % profit and there would be no losses it is not gonna happen in the Forex market , there would be losses in the market and you got to deal with them no matter what .

10. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bored

soluto is on a distinguished road soluto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      954.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no there are no perfect trading, all analysis that trader made are only prediction and this will give us not 100% correct, if you want to search any perfect with 100% accurate you need to be a god but even the analysis are not 100% we still able to make good trading by use good money management and good risk management
      Nekad Trading the best forex trading strategy

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast