• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: For Bangladeshi Payza or Skrill?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      I have both account payza and skrill. But I am much comfortable with skrill account because since 2013 I am using an account with skrill. With skrill its much easier from any other payment processor all over the world likely its easier to deposit and withdraw to bank easily.
      Skrill is the best because it's reliable and very reputed with high level of regulation. I use skrill and I'm very satisfied, they've many promotions and their services are very good, but maybe in some countries they've other processors that have more advantages according to their country policy. About payza, I have an account but I never used it,is payza still alive?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-16-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,124 Times in 681 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Skrill is the best because it's reliable and very reputed with high level of regulation. I use skrill and I'm very satisfied, they've many promotions and their services are very good, but maybe in some countries they've other processors that have more advantages according to their country policy. About payza, I have an account but I never used it,is payza still alive?
      Unfrotunately, Payza is not available for depositing.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Gertrude For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-16-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,625 Times in 5,487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      Its very clear now that for forex traders, the obvious choice to go with will either be Skrill or Neteller. Other payment processors are not that widely used or accepted, perhaps only confined to one region. Payza? I dont know anyone who is using them. Not sure they are still around or not.

6. ForexCopy
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rayeswahbi will become famous soon enough rayeswahbi will become famous soon enough rayeswahbi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexsucker View Post
      Dear Bangladeshi traders, I think you are spending a very critical time where LR is closed. My question is which payment system is very chief to withdraw your money from instaforex , Payza or skrill? Suppose you have 100 usd profit and you want to withdraw. If you withdraw it to your payza and skrill and want to transfer it to your bank account then which payments system cuts low fees? Please answer only experienced traders who use both payza and skrill to withdraw.
      welcome my friend , i think the skrill or neteller is better than payza because many forex company support skrill and neteller and its easy in confirmations and with low fees but please ask again about fees because skrill and neteller changed the transaction fees

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5