photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Results 41 to 49 of 49

    Thread: What monthly profit you expect from PAMM investment?

    1. #41
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Posts
      758
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      462
      Thanked 629 Times in 286 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Readytolearn View Post
      Looking for a trader to copy myself. I don't have a huge capital ($100), though I'm willing to gradually add in funds.
      You are just in time to browse and copy the Top 5 Traders to copy, prepared by InstaForex for your convenience, browse and try them all, and see for yourself who among the Top 5 can give you good returns...click the link below...

      TOP 5 Traders to Copy
      No Guts No Glory!


    2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

      Borneo Scalper (06-12-2018), TZ ZT (06-21-2018)

    3. FB
    4. #42
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Posts
      848
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,947
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 543 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      You are just in time to browse and copy the Top 5 Traders to copy, prepared by InstaForex for your convenience, browse and try them all, and see for yourself who among the Top 5 can give you good returns...click the link below...

      TOP 5 Traders to Copy
      the top 5 category by Instaforex is really helpful in highlighting potential managers that we can follow and earn profit with. I just wish instead of top 5, the will introduce top 10. We need more recommendations as there are too many managers to choose from nowadays.


    5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

      moneygrows (06-13-2018), TZ ZT (06-21-2018)

    6. #43
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      TZ ZT is an unknown quantity at this point TZ ZT's Avatar
      Posts
      4
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      12
      Thanked 13 Times in 1 Post

      Default

      The general thing is if you manage big money then the average annual gains must be somewhere around 5 to 12%.
      This is what the big hedge fund usually gain when managing hundreds of millions of U.S. dollar.
      Those who are looking for 10% per month are usually those who have smaller fund.
      Some traders can get 100% a day but collapse the next day, what a joke!


    7. The following 8 users say Thank You to TZ ZT for this useful post.

      Borneo Scalper (06-26-2018), Choi sifu (06-21-2018), fortuna (06-21-2018), Gold Jar (06-21-2018), profit maker (06-21-2018), Sun Tzu forex (06-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

    8. #44
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Posts
      848
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,947
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 543 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by TZ ZT View Post
      The general thing is if you manage big money then the average annual gains must be somewhere around 5 to 12%.
      This is what the big hedge fund usually gain when managing hundreds of millions of U.S. dollar.
      Those who are looking for 10% per month are usually those who have smaller fund.
      Some traders can get 100% a day but collapse the next day, what a joke!
      small time trader are not suitable to run forexcopy or pamm because they have small capital and wwith small capital they will take more risk to make more profit. It will be very risky for others to follow them. Better follow someone with big money because they will trade consistently to save their account.


    9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

      moneygrows (06-28-2018)

    10. #45
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      blupbenele is on a distinguished road blupbenele's Avatar
      Posts
      20
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts

      Default

      i think for pamm investment i expect return of 10-20 percent and if i invest ten grand i think it is solid to expect 1-2 grand profit. i think there are good trader who can manage millions of dollars in pamm account and investing in one of them is best and safest option for smaller trader who do not have good result


    11. The following 2 users say Thank You to blupbenele for this useful post.

      moneygrows (07-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

    12. #46
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Posts
      848
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,947
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 543 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by blupbenele View Post
      i think for pamm investment i expect return of 10-20 percent and if i invest ten grand i think it is solid to expect 1-2 grand profit. i think there are good trader who can manage millions of dollars in pamm account and investing in one of them is best and safest option for smaller trader who do not have good result
      yes personally i have found many good pamm and forexcopy managers on instaforex website. The monitoring table really help investors to choose the correct manager to follow based on our preference and criteria. It is a good way to diversify our trading portfolio.


    13. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

      moneygrows (06-28-2018)

    14. #47
      Moderator
      I am:
      Busy
       
      moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Posts
      12,288
      Thanks
      36,659
      Thanked 22,410 Times in 5,391 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      yes personally i have found many good pamm and forexcopy managers on instaforex website. The monitoring table really help investors to choose the correct manager to follow based on our preference and criteria. It is a good way to diversify our trading portfolio.
      Yea i like the selections here.

      Plus now the trend is already social trading so forexcopy is very popular option for people who are busy with their 9 to 5 jobs and want to earn some extra income from the forex market.


    15. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

      PhantomTrader79 (07-14-2018), phmayrdi (07-16-2018)

    16. #48
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Posts
      220
      Accumulated bonus
      27.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts

      Default

      10 % to 26 % for a PAMM is a correct amount , for getting profits . Lots of traders get their deals well , that is why it is correct to expect those amounts of profits monthly . It is also recommended by traders to get the drawdown before applying for a PAMM . If the drawdown is about above 79 % , it is possible that the account will not stay stable for the long term . It could go with big losses on the future, for trading on long positions . That is why it is preferable to choose and get accounts with PAMM with relatively low drawdown , less than 20 % . That could help get profits on the forex markets , for real trading .


    17. The following 3 users say Thank You to john13303 for this useful post.

      phmayrdi (07-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

    18. #49
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----
       
      phmayrdi is on a distinguished road phmayrdi's Avatar
      Posts
      39
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      157
      Thanked 29 Times in 20 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by john13303 View Post
      10 % to 26 % for a PAMM is a correct amount , for getting profits . Lots of traders get their deals well , that is why it is correct to expect those amounts of profits monthly . It is also recommended by traders to get the drawdown before applying for a PAMM . If the drawdown is about above 79 % , it is possible that the account will not stay stable for the long term . It could go with big losses on the future, for trading on long positions . That is why it is preferable to choose and get accounts with PAMM with relatively low drawdown , less than 20 % . That could help get profits on the forex markets , for real trading .

      79% drawdown is too big for me even if the account can get 100% profit that is still dangerous. If i want to look for a manager to follow, i will choose the one with drawdown not more then 30%. 20% is good but that is very hard to find.


    Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts