• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What monthly profit you expect from PAMM investment?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lukmon View Post
      If I invest in a PAMM, I would not want the trader to take too much risk so I would settle for 20% profit on a monthly basis. If however the trader can guarantee more profits even at less risk then I will be glad to take more percentage of profits.
      have you find any good PAMM traders yet?

2. lamborghini
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,379.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The amount of money we should expect to get in a pamm trading account depend on how much we invest in the pamm account, we can't just decide to expect such amount in the market, it all depend on how much we invest in the market that's how it is.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

elispriskila is an unknown quantity at this point elispriskila's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trully i expect 10% - 30% is good enough for me with consisten profit and good money management because the process that needed not just result because if the strategy that used is suitable for me than i will use it

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Adi Forexer is on a distinguished road Adi Forexer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      313.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jagpok View Post
      If you were about to invest with PAMM trader what monthly profit would satisfy your needs?
      Minimum 100% profit including the deduction of the Manager fee to 300 %..
      Because just doubling the account not to hard for the average traders . . or experts can make 300% it self . but experts also invest with the managers if they gain lowest the self trades.. .
      The main benefits is for the high self gaining investors is to be freedom of time and be mentally relaxation .. .

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

prakash104 is an unknown quantity at this point prakash104's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To be frank, risk only the money you can afford to lose in trading, then think about profits.Don't stick to one trading PAMM account.Choose multiple accounts with good annual returns and minimum drawdown(not below 30%)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

prakash104 is an unknown quantity at this point prakash104's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Instead of expecting profit from PAMM investment, first think about the safety of your funds.Also, in PAMM you cannot make money if you invest in one account.You need to diversify your investments into multiple PAMM accounts.It's upto you to choose best PAMM traders.Also in forex trading, there is no guarantee that you will make money all the time.It's a business of ups and downs.

https://www.instaforex.com/pamm_moni...1498450&x=KXXI

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

kevinmert73 is on a distinguished road kevinmert73's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      363.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well,Return from PAMM account totally depends on market situation that how well trader's performed and few other times.We can expect 30% to 40% in return from PAMM's investment But we can only expect in reality it all depends on market situation.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 600 Posts

Anything above 10% monthly would be good enough for me if i join any PAMM investment. That is way more profit that i would ever get if i just leave my money in my bank account or even a fixed deposit account.

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,865 Times in 5,589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      Anything above 10% monthly would be good enough for me if i join any PAMM investment. That is way more profit that i would ever get if i just leave my money in my bank account or even a fixed deposit account.
      If someone can maintain an average of 10% per month, that would easily be over 100% profit in a year. Thats a good return of investment if we compare with conventional investment methods.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (02-07-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,605 Times in 600 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      If someone can maintain an average of 10% per month, that would easily be over 100% profit in a year. Thats a good return of investment if we compare with conventional investment methods.
      To maintain low profit consistently is easier and achievable when compared with higher profits. For someone with good capital, they should focus on low profit and account protection.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

moneygrows (02-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast