• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What monthly profit you expect from PAMM investment?

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,420 Times in 5,399 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      To maintain low profit consistently is easier and achievable when compared with higher profits. For someone with good capital, they should focus on low profit and account protection.
      Investments will always need good capital if we want to generate profit consistently. You can also invest in other PAMM or Forexcopy to maximize your earning potentials.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (02-15-2018)

3. lamborghini
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,540 Times in 548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Investments will always need good capital if we want to generate profit consistently. You can also invest in other PAMM or Forexcopy to maximize your earning potentials.
      there is a saying that you need money to make money. I guess it is true to some extent if we look at it closely. 10% per month is a very good amount if we have big capital but if e only have small capital then its not that big after all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (02-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      there is a saying that you need money to make money. I guess it is true to some extent if we look at it closely. 10% per month is a very good amount if we have big capital but if e only have small capital then its not that big after all.

Investing and trading in forex market with small capital is not always good. When it come to investing, small investment only gives small returns and big investment gives big return. And when it comes to trading it's much worst, we see many small time traders trying to turn $50 or $100 in to thousands profits, some succeeded but majority fails and quit. As for investing with PAMM project, much better if we start with $1k investment.
      No Guts No Glory!

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (02-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Investing and trading in forex market with small capital is not always good. When it come to investing, small investment only gives small returns and big investment gives big return. And when it comes to trading it's much worst, we see many small time traders trying to turn $50 or $100 in to thousands profits, some succeeded but majority fails and quit. As for investing with PAMM project, much better if we start with $1k investment.
      But we also need to becareful of how we invest our fund because there is always some risk associated to any form of investment, so my own advise is that even if we have such a huge amount to invest in PAMM project we should first invest part of the money and see the profitability of the PAMM before we now go ahead to invest the remaining money. Never put all your eggs in one basket.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to debren For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (02-21-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by debren View Post
      But we also need to becareful of how we invest our fund because there is always some risk associated to any form of investment, so my own advise is that even if we have such a huge amount to invest in PAMM project we should first invest part of the money and see the profitability of the PAMM before we now go ahead to invest the remaining money. Never put all your eggs in one basket.
      i agree with your statement. Forex is an investment, not a get rich scheme. One should properly study before deciding to risk their money. We need to do our due diligence in finding the correct PAMM or forexcopy to follow. Seek advice from experience people, for instance from the IB that recommend you.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

hearthackerpk is an unknown quantity at this point hearthackerpk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like having 25% profit on the monthly basis. However, the percentage can be got higher if you are lucky and have the partnership with a good trader. I am looking for a real and nice PAAM trader for many days.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to hearthackerpk for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-28-2018), moneygrows (05-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hearthackerpk View Post
      I like having 25% profit on the monthly basis. However, the percentage can be got higher if you are lucky and have the partnership with a good trader. I am looking for a real and nice PAAM trader for many days.
      25% per month profit is really good amount for a serious investor. But one problem for me is to look for good manager too. Not many are consistent in their performance and also searching from the monitoring list can take very long time because too many managers listed there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (05-30-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hearthackerpk View Post
      Have you found a nice one Sir?
      Well, i really confusing to choose them because there are so many PAMM accounts there who has manage well their accounts.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-30-2018), moneygrows (05-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Have you found a nice one Sir?
      Well, i really confusing to choose them because there are so many PAMM accounts there who has manage well their accounts.
      mmm.. i also always have same problem like this. It is quite difficult to choose good managers on the website because sometimes i see the monitoring confusing. I like to see clearer the drawdown, monthly profit etc. Now it is not very clear and takes a lot of time just to browse.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (05-30-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Readytolearn is an unknown quantity at this point Readytolearn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Looking for a trader to copy myself. I don't have a huge capital ($100), though I'm willing to gradually add in funds.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Readytolearn for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (06-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast