• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here)

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

medhat4forex is on a distinguished road medhat4forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here)

This thread is used to post the problem that you have with your bonus account. If you don't have a problem then post here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...60#post9400860

in the thread above you can discuss members who are having problem with his/her bonus account.

Please do not post here if you don't have any problem.

Only the member who have a problem, moderators, Admin and I** Representatives can post in this thread.

Spoiler Spoiler:
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-09-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to medhat4forex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,512 Times in 5,440 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kashif008 View Post
      Hello,I work on this forum,
      I make 35.85$, but today is 5th December and when I saw my profile, this message is showing.
      "You are no longer allowed to participate in the bonus program as there is cheating activity detected in your accounts. In case of any questions please contact antifraud@mail.instaforex.com."

I hard work for 15 days and when I want trade my bonus the message is show that you are not able to participate,
      What is this,
      Why you stop my bonus,
      Sent my bonus to my instaforex account otherwise this cheap promotion will cost you a lot.
      You made this fraud with many members of this forum,
      I ask why? Why?
      That message you are seeing is from Instaforex NOT MT5 Forum. They are the one who cancelled your bonus so its best you ask them. Thread moved to Instaforex Hot Line section.

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

IFX Matthias is on a distinguished road IFX Matthias's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      That message you are seeing is from Instaforex NOT MT5 Forum. They are the one who cancelled your bonus so its best you ask them. Thread moved to Instaforex Hot Line section.
      Hi! I think you shouldn't take posting as a "hard work" You don't work for us, we do not pay you for doing that. You post if you wishes to do so. The bonus campaign has transparent rules, and it is said that in case of cheating the company has a right to not to pay. Looks like the cheating strategy was detected on your accounts and the Anti fraud Dept. blocked this program for you. There's nothing fraud in not willing to give your own money to someone, so we didn't scam you. If we asked you for some payment and promised something instead, and then took your money and didn't do what we promised - that could be called "fraud". gets? Thank you.
      Best regards, PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Corporate Blog

Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Matthias For This Useful Post:

akash12 (10-24-2015)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

H1candles is an unknown quantity at this point H1candles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Both bonus and profit are canceled. Who got in this problem ?

Hi all traders in MT5. I know all we come here for learning to trade, earn some bonus and sharing experience for trading. One of my friend get some troulble with his account. He is a memeber in Indian and active there more than 3 months. In Oct and Nov, he works and earns nearly 100 $, this moth, he trades and make profit but when he gets profit and withdraws, he gets a problem, delayed payment and then Insta cancel both bonuses in 2 months and profit he works hard to earn. He contacts to support and bonus department of Insta company to find the reason for it but nothing reply for him.
      Kindly, i want to know that who here used to get this problem, and how to resolve it. I am new in MT5 forum, and when i see my friend's problem, I wonder that if i work in forum and make bonus, when i get profit from my trading, is it possible for me to withdraw my profit ?
      I attach here his account balance and hope that all traders here can help me to explain for it.
      Thank for your reply and welcome all of you to discuss in this thread.
      ( P/s: Sorry admin and mods in MT5 if i post wrong place )
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,488 Times in 1,531 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H1candles View Post
      Hi all traders in MT5. I know all we come here for learning to trade, earn some bonus and sharing experience for trading. One of my friend get some troulble with his account. He is a memeber in Indian and active there more than 3 months. In Oct and Nov, he works and earns nearly 100 $, this moth, he trades and make profit but when he gets profit and withdraws, he gets a problem, delayed payment and then Insta cancel both bonuses in 2 months and profit he works hard to earn. He contacts to support and bonus department of Insta company to find the reason for it but nothing reply for him.
      Kindly, i want to know that who here used to get this problem, and how to resolve it. I am new in MT5 forum, and when i see my friend's problem, I wonder that if i work in forum and make bonus, when i get profit from my trading, is it possible for me to withdraw my profit ?
      I attach here his account balance and hope that all traders here can help me to explain for it.
      Thank for your reply and welcome all of you to discuss in this thread.
      ( P/s: Sorry admin and mods in MT5 if i post wrong place )
      I moved your thread to appropriate section and topic.

So many cheaters opened accounts in mt5 forum for past few months and still opening. For this reason, I** is now regularly cancelling the bonus of those cheaters.

I am not sure if your friends problem is this. Anyway, an I** representative will reply you.

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I hope so because everytime my friend try to contact to Insta for know the reason, he does not get any reply from Insta.

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear I** Representatives, Admin and Mods in MT5 forum.
      i have a problem and hope you can give it some look. I am a member in Indian forum from November and this is the first time i join in MT5. I have one account which attached into my account forum, but this month i can get bonus because this reason: "You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum ". This is my trading account number : 493780.
      I am sure that this is a mistake of your system because i have not been joined in MT5 before. I tried to contact to Admin and Mods in Indian by messages i sent but they do not help me. And now my account is invalid account and i can not do anything, can not post in Indian forum.
      I hope that you can help me to prove with Indian forum that my account is not attached in MT5 forum and give me justice so that i can come back to work again in Indian. And more, just a question, If i want to be active in MT5 forum with another account with my name, is it legal ?
      Thank in advance!

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi ace**. Because i have not ever join in MT5 before and because i am sure that my account only attached in Indian Forum. I am very honest here. All of these push me to give this problem and want everyone concerned here help me to solve.

Thanks  

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks

Dear I** Representatives, Admin and Mods in MT5 forum.
      i have a problem and hope you can give it some look. I am a member in Indian forum from November and this is the first time i join in MT5. I have one account which attached into my account forum, but this month i can get bonus because this reason: "You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum ". This is my trading account number : 493780.
      I am sure that this is a mistake of your system because i have not been joined in MT5 before. I tried to contact to Admin and Mods in Indian by messages i sent but they do not help me. And now my account is invalid account and i can not do anything, can not post in Indian forum.
      I hope that you can help me to prove with Indian forum that my account is not attached in MT5 forum and give me justice so that i can come back to work again in Indian. And more, just a question, If i want to be active in MT5 forum with another account with my name, is it legal ?
      Thank in advance!
      1. Have you attached your trading account to your MT5 profile?
      2. The new rule is you can only receive one bonus only from any Instaforex sponsored forum, attaching other account would be violation to the rule and its not legal.

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      1. Have you attached your trading account to your MT5 profile?
      2. The new rule is you can only receive one bonus only from any Instaforex sponsored forum, attaching other account would be violation to the rule and its not legal.
      Hi Moneygrows mod. Yes, i know new rules for joining in here and getting bonus from posting. My account number which i gave has not been attached in MT5 account yet because this is the first time i become a memeber of MT5 forum. I post my problem here because both MT5 and Indian are in relationship with Insta company and hope that my problem can be clear. And i think that i can receive justice from Indian forum for my working.

Thanks  

I am:
      Busy

Thanks

Hi Moneygrows mod. Yes, i know new rules for joining in here and getting bonus from posting. My account number which i gave has not been attached in MT5 account yet because this is the first time i become a memeber of MT5 forum. I post my problem here because both MT5 and Indian are in relationship with Insta company and hope that my problem can be clear. And i think that i can receive justice from Indian forum for my working.
      Indian and here both have different administration. If you have not attach any account here then you should be getting your bonus from the other forum. I would advice you to keep trying contacting them.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast