• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here)

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

medhat4forex is on a distinguished road medhat4forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here)

This thread is used to post the problem that you have with your bonus account. If you don't have a problem then post here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...60#post9400860

in the thread above you can discuss members who are having problem with his/her bonus account.

Please do not post here if you don't have any problem.

Only the member who have a problem, moderators, Admin and I** Representatives can post in this thread.

Spoiler Spoiler:
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-09-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to medhat4forex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

H1candles is an unknown quantity at this point H1candles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know that MT5 and Indian come from 2 different countries. I understand this. But i can not contact to Indian Admin for my problem. For futher hope, i wish Representatives, Admin and mods here can help me to contact to them. If it is not possilbe, finally, thanks so much for feedbacks from you.

Thanks  

4. Demo contests
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

IFX Matthias is on a distinguished road IFX Matthias's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H1candles View Post
      I know that MT5 and Indian come from 2 different countries. I understand this. But i can not contact to Indian Admin for my problem. For futher hope, i wish Representatives, Admin and mods here can help me to contact to them. If it is not possilbe, finally, thanks so much for feedbacks from you.
      Hi! Maybe the admin is too busy as of the moment. Usually, they reply to all the messages within 3 working days. Thanks.
      Best regards, PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Corporate Blog

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H1candles View Post
      Dear I** Representatives, Admin and Mods in MT5 forum.
      i have a problem and hope you can give it some look. I am a member in Indian forum from November and this is the first time i join in MT5. I have one account which attached into my account forum, but this month i can get bonus because this reason: "You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum ". This is my trading account number : 493780.
      I am sure that this is a mistake of your system because i have not been joined in MT5 before. I tried to contact to Admin and Mods in Indian by messages i sent but they do not help me. And now my account is invalid account and i can not do anything, can not post in Indian forum.
      I hope that you can help me to prove with Indian forum that my account is not attached in MT5 forum and give me justice so that i can come back to work again in Indian. And more, just a question, If i want to be active in MT5 forum with another account with my name, is it legal ?
      Thank in advance!
      Hi! It cannot be an error. Probably, some of your accounts is attached to another account with forum.mt5.com and the system has detected it. We remind you that having clone accounts is not allowed. Please, stop using one of them and detach your account if you want to get bonuses from Indian forum. Thanks.
      Best regards, PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Corporate Blog

Thanks  

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

H1candles is an unknown quantity at this point H1candles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, i think Admin has many tasks to do, but i have tried to contact him about 10 days ago. And today, i contact him again about this problem. I hope that him able to help me to solve my problem. Any way, tks!
      P/s: If i am a cheater,i do not desever with your bonus. And if i attached my account in MT5 forum, it is right that i can not receive my bonus from Indian forum and have gotten bonus MT5 forum. But i do not do this. So i need your help.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Sad

furqanramey is on a distinguished road furqanramey's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Red face payment withdrawal that money i earn via bonus money

hi every one how are you alls i wanna know that,if i get some bonus from insta forum and i do trading with that bonus and earn profit and after earning profit i give a withdrawal request.
      then please tell me after withdrawal my instaforex bonus will not minus because i already get a 10$ bonus for like instaforex page on facebook but after some hours i earn 1.72$ and then i send request for check how withdrawal fast of instaforex but after a second i check my account my all money minus all bonus deduct why this happen please experience traders help me on this thanks

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Sad

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Unhappy maybe no one here

maybe there is no person who help me on this topic please read and comments thanks

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      Sad

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Red face thanks bro

thanks bro for reply on this topic i read admin post about bonus and now i know every thing thankyou

Thanks  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samurai3x View Post
      Dear I**, may I ask, what happens in case if he is being an active member in both of forum, and he just attach account to his Indian forum profile? Will his accumulated bonuses here disappear ? Or the bonuses will keep accumulating in his profile until he attached account next time. I do not yet understand fully about the new rules. Thank you
      Hi! No, the bonus won't dissapear, but if you have accounts with more than 1 forum, you can attach an account to only one of them and get bonuses only from one of them. Thanks.
      Best regards, PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Corporate Blog

Thanks  

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,402 Times in 5,387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by furqanramey View Post
      hi every one how are you alls i wanna know that,if i get some bonus from insta forum and i do trading with that bonus and earn profit and after earning profit i give a withdrawal request.
      then please tell me after withdrawal my instaforex bonus will not minus because i already get a 10$ bonus for like instaforex page on facebook but after some hours i earn 1.72$ and then i send request for check how withdrawal fast of instaforex but after a second i check my account my all money minus all bonus deduct why this happen please experience traders help me on this thanks
      Thread moved to the correct section. Please be patient, one of the I** representative will respond to your question soon. Good luck

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Sad

mariorac19 will become famous soon enough mariorac19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      350.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello
      i have problem with my bonus , i was make more then 500 posts and when i was waiting to get the bonus i didn't get it and all i was got is this message :

You are no longer allowed to participate in the bonus program as there is cheating activity detected in your accounts. In case of any questions please contact antifraud@mail.instaforex.com.

iwas send a message to this adress and they was told me that i was cheat !!!!!!! i don't think that i have creat an account since march 2012 and i will cheat on janury 2013 it's not resonable!!!!!! i have never make any thing cheating and they said that the system who detect that , so please i ask to have a human control to all my post if there is a spam or any thing of cheating i will be resbonsable too and i will delet this account by my self
      answer me please !

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast