• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: Moderators campaign against repeated and senseless posts. PLEASE READ!!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,233 Times in 3,215 Posts

Repeated threads is a burden on the moderators, and we should avoid it because when people start commenting on those thread and they are deleted. It could be very frustrating.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

hanker will become famous soon enough hanker will become famous soon enough hanker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,280.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All the time, mt5 forum is so much sensitive against repeated posts and useless posts. That makes the mt5 unique and we can learn more without hassle. Keep it up mt5. I think that also make a trader also a better writer in here where problem is only be solved

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,004 Times in 403 Posts

This is very good effort by the forum's administration to make sure that the quality of the posts are good and not just nonsense.
      But I see that many members here are from various countries in the world so a kind of tolerance is needed because not everyone have the same level of English knowledge.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-07-2017), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 482 Posts

Senseless posts are not only increase the storage of this Forum but also Annoying for members. we should post quality things which help other traders to trade properly and make profit. it is not good if we only posting here for Bonus because in this way we can't help others nor get help from others to improve our trading.
      so we need to post all the good things here which we know about trading and success.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-15-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Kugelblitz is on a distinguished road Kugelblitz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I totally agree, at least if it has a bad English should it have a good sense and meaning. If it's just posting for posting and only to get bonus there won't be any knowledge exchange. I suggest that there should be a small questionnaire page that the user is directed to after reading the forum's rules, a sort of a quiz that asses the member's knowledge of rules (about ten questions or so), I guess that would help reducing the amount of pointless threads and posts.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kugelblitz for this useful post.

cambiste (03-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

i see a lot of senseless posting on this forum. More senseless when they keep repeating the sentences over and over again in one post just to make sure it will pass the 2 line inspection. I hope the forum will look into the 2 line rules closely as i think this is one of the main factor that affects the forum quality.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

cambiste (03-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      i see a lot of senseless posting on this forum. More senseless when they keep repeating the sentences over and over again in one post just to make sure it will pass the 2 line inspection. I hope the forum will look into the 2 line rules closely as i think this is one of the main factor that affects the forum quality.
      I think it's not prohibited to make short posts (under 2 lines) provided the post is useful and who posts such short posts should make sure that not all his posts are short. I think if we're allowed to make short posts , no one will make an effort to make long and informative posts .

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

Malik Basit (03-12-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan has a spectacular aura about Ch Zeeshan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very bad habit of peoples who make short posts or misuse the Blessing for Bonus for Posting. this is not hunting place where peoples only come for Bonus. this is the biggest place for learning because here experienced and professional traders are also post their ideas and experiences. everybody should try to teach others because no body know everything but everybody know something.
      This is advantage of this forum that we can get Bonus for posting and that Bonus can use for trading in Forex Market without any personal investment.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ch Zeeshan For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (03-13-2018)

15. lamborghini
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Lotus Forex 8 is on a distinguished road Lotus Forex 8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think people write differently. 1 person will write short sentence but already have a lot of information or already contained what he want to convey. Other person write long because in the real life he is a chatty person. So I think it depend on the personality. But in here we are all forced to write long because there is a rule for that.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lotus Forex 8 For This Useful Post:

harbir (03-16-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 12 13 14