• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Share your indicators!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh is just really nice sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Any indicator can be used for trading and so it is better to test the indicators by yourself to determine which one is working well and profitable for you, you need to try some of them for enough time to determine the best for your strategy, try parabolic sar and bollinger bands because they are good indicators and give good results.

2. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont use any indicator in my trade so i cant share my indicators experience with you. i know indicator can help us gain profit but i dont know about it. i dont have time for study about any indicator so i dont use.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 446 Posts

I know there is a huge number of traders who use Indicators for trading and this is not bad thing if we use properly. i mean we can take help from indicators but we should not totally depend on them. normally i'm not indicator traders. i just analysis the chart and open the position according to my prediction. i never totally depend on any signal for trading here.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Technical indicators are most important factor for good trading , so trader must know about good indicators which help for good trading . All indicators are not useful . So many indicator can confuse to trader because different indicator shows different signals . We are usually using RSI , Stochastic and MACD indicator , these indicators really help for our trading .

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,242 Times in 582 Posts

I usually make use of many indicators for trading, I cannot stop using it since I find a new ones, there are a lot of indicators in forex trading and we need to know which ones that work for us.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giri67y will become famous soon enough giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1479.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Use many indicators make us confusion. Moreover, indicators display the past pacing of price movement. But we can guess a bit regarding oversold and overbought condition of price action viewing on the indicators. Some indicators are useful such as Bollinger Band, Stochastic Oscillators, RSI, Zig-Zag, etc. I think CS is the best indicator in order to interpret the market condition.

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10