• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the problem of demo account?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dypik is on a distinguished road dypik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is the problem of demo account?

Is there any problem in demo account? we all know this is the best place where all the beginner traders get the basic knowledge from this demo by practicing and this is free of cost. So is there any problem what you have observed in the demo ? please let me know.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to dypik for this useful post.

Bisma22 (12-16-2014), Egyforex35 (01-27-2014)

3. LFC
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,236 Times in 597 Posts

the only problem for trader is demo account is quite boring cause if we are not getting any advantage of trading mean unprofitable trade then our mind say how boring trading is thats why trader not pay attention on demo but the solution for this problem is to take part in demo contest and trade to gain good position in demo contest.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rahan07 For This Useful Post:

dypik (07-23-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ananda001 is an unknown quantity at this point ananda001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no problem is demo account.Demo account is always help a trader for getting real account experience.so demo account is very important for all forex trader.I am 3 years in this market but now i use demo account for practicing...

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

azeenirfan will become famous soon enough azeenirfan will become famous soon enough azeenirfan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1334.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i don't face any problem in my demo account trading and i think demo account trading is very best for our learning about forex trading business and we need spend our time in demo account for learning about forex trading business.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

ovi05 will become famous soon enough ovi05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1300.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

what kind of problem you talking about.demo is a place to learn and practice about forex so i am not feel any problem to use demo platform.sometimes you feel boring in demo because you make so much profit without exciting.but if you able to continue your demo trading that help you to become a good trader.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Busy

Lutfur rashed Nitol will become famous soon enough Lutfur rashed Nitol's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From the demo account you can't earn the money, you can just learn how to trade in real account. All the money in the demo account is the virtual money. For this reason demo is boring to a lot of traders.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      754.27 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,440 Times in 787 Posts

the only problem with demo is lots of capital we have there, we can trade with it very easily and we even can't imagine how hard a trade can be when you are using a capital like $50. thats why most of the new traders loss in real account while they are earning good in demo, we also use big lots in demo trade while in real we trade with small and the profit turns to cents and it also cause of greed.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,481 Times in 4,428 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rahan07 View Post
      the only problem for trader is demo account is quite boring cause if we are not getting any advantage of trading mean unprofitable trade then our mind say how boring trading is thats why trader not pay attention on demo but the solution for this problem is to take part in demo contest and trade to gain good position in demo contest.
      It's not the same a demo account and a contest demo account, I think a demo account is more useful than a contest demo account, it's true that a demo account can be boring, but only for bad traders who are trying only to make profits!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

niyeck is an unknown quantity at this point niyeck's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no problem with demo accounts other than the virtual money that is involved rather than the real money. Beginners must not neglect demo account unless they are ready for the consequences.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

masaker678 is an unknown quantity at this point masaker678's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have traded demo account for about three months.This was very helpful for me.I did not find any problem with demo account.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast