• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: What is the problem of demo account?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,901 Times in 3,102 Posts

The problem with the demo account is that we don't think its worth trying, the victim of this thinking most times are the newbies, all they want is fast profit. They pay little or no attention to the valuable lesson that the practice account can give, when you know how some stuff works, it will make your job easier.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

2. Dragon
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

sufiyan is on a distinguished road sufiyan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wel demo account is just for bignner and for taking expreince how ever their money is fake so trade think that it is useless to trade how ever this is best platform to trade and then if you are thinking that demo is boaring then you can trade on cent account

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1216.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo forex trading account is highly perfect, i personally dont think that there is anything wrong with it although some trader see it as a waste of time. Demo account is absolutely not a waste of time because it helps newbies to learn to trade without putting any real dime in risk, those who see demo as a waste of time will certainly lose their trading capital overe and over again.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,537 Times in 2,913 Posts

Demo account is very useful without it there would be problems in understanding this business but it could be very boring sometimes probably because I was not getting any profit but it worth it at the end, without demo I wouldn't know what I know today in the forex business.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex demo account is the best learning tools for forex trading and newbies can use it to practice until they perfect their skills without losing their money. This is demo account's major advantage but also in my opinion it's only shortcoming because when traders trade with real money that's when they really have to learn to deal with emotions and in demo that is not the case. Demo is great but some things can only be mastered with actual trading.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Drunk

briteearning will become famous soon enough briteearning will become famous soon enough briteearning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The problem of demo trading is we can never realize the withdrawing and depositing procedures. We don't make money even from our profitable trades. But advantages are more than disadvantages so must spend your much time to Forex demo trading.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,537 Times in 2,913 Posts

According to what I read about demo account, after practicing six months that does not make you a good trader, you still need to visit other websites to increase your understanding and experience in forex business, it is a continuous learning process that requires patient and discipline.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dypik View Post
      Is there any problem in demo account? we all know this is the best place where all the beginner traders get the basic knowledge from this demo by practicing and this is free of cost. So is there any problem what you have observed in the demo ? please let me know.
      The major problem is newbies do not want to spend time with demo account because they think its boring. They want to acquire money from forex so quickly and that is why they avoid trading in demo account. Demo is very useful way to learn trading also master the trading system. But traders do not understand that.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest is a glorious beacon of light snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no problem of the demo account. It is free of cost, it does not cost anything from the darters, we have to know that the forex market needs the knowledge and the experience, mere knowledge is not everything, you have to get the experience and the demo account is there for you to make your experience in order to make sharpen our skills.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the only problem that i see with the demo trading account is just that it does not come with the real emotions because the money in the demo trading account is never your own money, hence you do not feel any emotions when your money goes down the drain

Reply to Thread
    Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 LastLast