Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,422 Times in 5,581 Posts

Default Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum

Hi friends and fellow MT5 members. As you all know that I am Toxic and I am here with the most common reasons for which users get banned here.

I am starting this thread because many of the banned members keep on asking why they got banned and what was their mistake. Its hard to tell each and every one individually. So I thought its better to mention the most common reasons for which users get banned here. These include:

1: Senseless Posting
      2: Spamming
      3: Copy Pasting
      4: Bonus Hunting
      5: Continuously making off topic posts even after getting warnings from moderators.
      6: Promoting other brokers apart from Insta Forex.
      7: Creating Multiple Accounts
      8: Moreover, it would be better to just press the Thanks button below the post you think is helpful rather than making a useless post of one line stating "Thank you for such a nice post!" That act can also lead to a ban if its done repeatedly.

If a member gets a ban then he/she can see the reason why he/she got a ban. So that user can compare their reason with these points posted above and try to avoid making the same mistakes in future.

As a Super Moderator, I can guarantee one thing that none of our moderators ban anyone until and unless he is blindly performing any of the above mentioned acts and is not even listening to moderator warnings. Usually we ignore minute mistakes by users and we only ban them when we don't have any other option rather than to ban them.

I trust all of my fellow moderators and will always back them in their decisions. If they ban any user, then the user who got banned deserved to be banned.

Finally, if any member sticks to the forum rules and avoid all the above mentioned points, then there is no reason for him to get banned.

Thank you.
      and
      Last edited by Toxic; 04-16-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

Spide is on a distinguished road Spide's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      608.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good and informative thread. Now it will be easy for members to be aware while posting in MT5 forum.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Spide for this useful post.

dreamer8 (01-19-2013), Toxic (04-16-2011)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

chuna1985 will become famous soon enough chuna1985's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      343.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Please what does this site consider as bonus hunting. Is there a limit to the number of posts that we are entitled to make per day. Thanks

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,422 Times in 5,581 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spide View Post
      Good and informative thread. Now it will be easy for members to be aware while posting in MT5 forum.
      Thank you for your positive comment.

Quote Originally Posted by chuna1985 View Post
      Please what does this site consider as bonus hunting. Is there a limit to the number of posts that we are entitled to make per day. Thanks
      Bonus hunting means making posts just to increase your bonus without staying on topic, posting useless and non informative posts plus posts which do not continue the discussion further.

There is no fix number for the daily posts. You can even make 30 to 40 posts a day. You won't even get a warning for that if you follow the rules properly. Just stick to the rules, respect your fellow members and post sensibly. You will surely learn and earn a lot.

6. The following 14 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

Anita Tjin (10-31-2012), Bebekbendjo (05-01-2013), gemmy (04-03-2012), gilly250 (05-10-2013), Jurain (01-01-2013), ksamawan (12-15-2012), midhib (08-31-2013), Mildpost (06-24-2018), Obie (05-02-2015), paradoxfx (09-14-2016), Saahil2 (06-20-2013), shaar_96 (02-01-2013), TUHINTUSAR (09-27-2014), uchexpx (05-15-2012)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

chuna1985 will become famous soon enough chuna1985's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      343.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks @ toxic, as always

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

oomton is an unknown quantity at this point oomton's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks, and I hope my account will not be banned so that I can get a bonus

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,488 Times in 1,531 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oomton View Post
      thanks, and I hope my account will not be banned so that I can get a bonus
      If you don't break any forum rule, then no one will ban you. You will find a friendly atmosphere here. Before making a ban, we warn members several times. Only spam bots are the exceptions.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Tarek for this useful post.

gemmy (04-03-2012), ghulam muhammad (04-16-2013), gilly250 (05-10-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2026.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

How long we will lifted after banned???

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Fiend will become famous soon enough MT5 Fiend will become famous soon enough MT5 Fiend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by standgunz View Post
      How long we will lifted after banned???
      It depends. No particular answer for this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 Fiend For This Useful Post:

gilly250 (05-10-2013)

14. Demo contests
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

warzone is on a distinguished road warzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      322.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 Fiend View Post
      It depends. No particular answer for this.
      Sir, maybe you need to state which is message that we cannot posting here, example of word we cannot highlited like, stupxx, bustxx, or something bad words that can make somebody getting mad and Sentence must at least then 15 words or greater..... or, only good idea we can posting here.... Some people, wants to give their Acknowledgements to forumer who give a good idea.... so, thats no points to reject that types of message..... Just my 2 cents.. Sir........

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast