• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,438 Times in 5,582 Posts

Default Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum

Hi friends and fellow MT5 members. As you all know that I am Toxic and I am here with the most common reasons for which users get banned here.

I am starting this thread because many of the banned members keep on asking why they got banned and what was their mistake. Its hard to tell each and every one individually. So I thought its better to mention the most common reasons for which users get banned here. These include:

1: Senseless Posting
      2: Spamming
      3: Copy Pasting
      4: Bonus Hunting
      5: Continuously making off topic posts even after getting warnings from moderators.
      6: Promoting other brokers apart from Insta Forex.
      7: Creating Multiple Accounts
      8: Moreover, it would be better to just press the Thanks button below the post you think is helpful rather than making a useless post of one line stating "Thank you for such a nice post!" That act can also lead to a ban if its done repeatedly.

If a member gets a ban then he/she can see the reason why he/she got a ban. So that user can compare their reason with these points posted above and try to avoid making the same mistakes in future.

As a Super Moderator, I can guarantee one thing that none of our moderators ban anyone until and unless he is blindly performing any of the above mentioned acts and is not even listening to moderator warnings. Usually we ignore minute mistakes by users and we only ban them when we don't have any other option rather than to ban them.

I trust all of my fellow moderators and will always back them in their decisions. If they ban any user, then the user who got banned deserved to be banned.

Finally, if any member sticks to the forum rules and avoid all the above mentioned points, then there is no reason for him to get banned.

Thank you.
      and
      Last edited by Toxic; 04-16-2011 at 08:10 PM.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zulfiqarshk View Post
      Very nice friend. I appreciated your information. Can you tell me that If I have gotten some bonus and I have banned for any reason then my accumulated bonus will be loss or what will be ? Sorry for bad english.
      Your bonus won't be lost if you are banned for a period of time. Once your ban period is over, you will have the same accumulated bonus which you had previously before getting a ban. If you get a permanent ban, then I am sorry to say but every thing is gone including earned money and reputation!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

Abimanyu (05-29-2011)

4. Lamboghini
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zulfiqarshk View Post
      How long time does it take to get banned. I mean how many hours or days
      It depends on why you were banned. If you were found doing copy pasting, you can even get a permanent ban. All other rule violation usually get warnings followed by weekly or sometimes even monthly bans if rules are violated to a high extent.

So there is no particular answer for it. You get banned for a particular time according to the crime you perform!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lurking

Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious is just really nice Hakunarilious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One more things don't ever talk about others broker here the official broker.
      Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,490 Times in 1,531 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hakunarilious View Post
      One more things don't ever talk about others broker here the official broker.
      There is no problem to talk about other brokers but many members discuss about forex brokers bonus while talking discussing in Brokers section. It is strictly prohibited since it destroys the healthy atmosphere of this forum and will not be welcomed except the bonus discussion of forum sponsor instaforex.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

angrymoontrader is an unknown quantity at this point angrymoontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When I joined this forum, I had no idea that we'd get paid for our posts. The only reason why I'm here is just to be around with Instaforex community. And to hear members post blindly just to collect bonuses... one question comes to mind, are they real 24-carat forex traders?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

abdoubetit is on a distinguished road abdoubetit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it means that you use posts to raise your and higher your bonus much more.in fact of matter you don't need to do a huge job because youe work here is very simple and you might learn better, so all you need to do is to post comments as much as you can. That is to say that this is illimited work but your bonus will be better developpped.
      sorry for my bad english

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

khl23 is an unknown quantity at this point khl23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Among the members a sense of respect for supervisors and avoid the mistakes of the foregoing mentioned serious impact on the functioning Forum

Banned
      I am:
      ----

waheedpcc is an unknown quantity at this point waheedpcc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

okay i`ll try to follow all those things that you have mentioned above. thanks a lot for your this information. i`ll stay long at this forum

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
      okay i`ll try to follow all those things that you have mentioned above. thanks a lot for your this information. i`ll stay long at this forum
      If you follow all them, you will surely stay here for a long time.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

first4all011 is on a distinguished road first4all011's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      872.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think posting with common sense will make us safe from making spam in the forum. And we would safe from getting banned. Always try to post on subjective matters. That's it. Thanks you all.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast