• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 60 63 64 65 66 LastLast

Thread: Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,438 Times in 5,582 Posts

Default Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum

Hi friends and fellow MT5 members. As you all know that I am Toxic and I am here with the most common reasons for which users get banned here.

I am starting this thread because many of the banned members keep on asking why they got banned and what was their mistake. Its hard to tell each and every one individually. So I thought its better to mention the most common reasons for which users get banned here. These include:

1: Senseless Posting
      2: Spamming
      3: Copy Pasting
      4: Bonus Hunting
      5: Continuously making off topic posts even after getting warnings from moderators.
      6: Promoting other brokers apart from Insta Forex.
      7: Creating Multiple Accounts
      8: Moreover, it would be better to just press the Thanks button below the post you think is helpful rather than making a useless post of one line stating "Thank you for such a nice post!" That act can also lead to a ban if its done repeatedly.

If a member gets a ban then he/she can see the reason why he/she got a ban. So that user can compare their reason with these points posted above and try to avoid making the same mistakes in future.

As a Super Moderator, I can guarantee one thing that none of our moderators ban anyone until and unless he is blindly performing any of the above mentioned acts and is not even listening to moderator warnings. Usually we ignore minute mistakes by users and we only ban them when we don't have any other option rather than to ban them.

I trust all of my fellow moderators and will always back them in their decisions. If they ban any user, then the user who got banned deserved to be banned.

Finally, if any member sticks to the forum rules and avoid all the above mentioned points, then there is no reason for him to get banned.

Thank you.
      and
      Last edited by Toxic; 04-16-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

thinkinvest is on a distinguished road thinkinvest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you mr moderator for this useful information it will help traders most especially newbies like me refrained from creating sub standard post to avoid being ban from this forum

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to thinkinvest for this useful post.

As Itachi (08-20-2018), dzin4aans (07-05-2016), Georges (11-10-2016), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-17-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-05-2016)

4. Demo contests
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Sleepy

MJALALKKK is on a distinguished road MJALALKKK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir i am new in this forum and in forex trading so i was reading rules and i saw some members who get banned so thanks for posting this i will be now carefull in future to not spam or use any of this mention.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to MJALALKKK for this useful post.

As Itachi (08-20-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-17-2018)

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,066 Times in 7,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MJALALKKK View Post
      Sir i am new in this forum and in forex trading so i was reading rules and i saw some members who get banned so thanks for posting this i will be now carefull in future to not spam or use any of this mention.
      Quote Originally Posted by thinkinvest View Post
      Thank you mr moderator for this useful information it will help traders most especially newbies like me refrained from creating sub standard post to avoid being ban from this forum
      Actually, the MT5 forum rules are simple.
      If we understand it well, of course we will be able to avoid or away from the problem. If you have a good career in the forum, you will get an invaluable advantage.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (05-20-2018), As Itachi (08-20-2018), dzin4aans (05-17-2018), moneygrows (08-27-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Actually, the MT5 forum rules are simple.
      If we understand it well, of course we will be able to avoid or away from the problem. If you have a good career in the forum, you will get an invaluable advantage.
      Yup that is true, we can get free trading knowledge and experience, and the top benefit is we get bonuses for posting for monthly, ah now is weekly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (08-27-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

As Itachi is an unknown quantity at this point As Itachi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Excellent, with that conditions we will make a different place to start a conversation with ni copypasting and spam so good !!

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to As Itachi for this useful post.

moneygrows (08-27-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-21-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,870 Times in 5,594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by As Itachi View Post
      Excellent, with that conditions we will make a different place to start a conversation with ni copypasting and spam so good !!
      Yes, if everyone were to just read all the rules and regulation and also use the search function available then everything should be good and smooth running here

14. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (10-29-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Reason for getting a ban in Mt5 forum

There are many reasons for the ban of a account:
      Copy pasting
      useless post
      sense less post
      unrelated post
      dis obeying the forum rules
      and many more. thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to faheemali01 For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good morning all. my friend feels bad and embarrassed. he just got a ban. please, could anyone assist in respect of my friend, dtvade who just got banned. to the best of his knowledge the reason given for the action proved untrue(copy pasting). so far the method he uses is typing the answers on microsoft word(using his own originality) and then transferring it to the forum thread. so, i believe this could not be a case of copy-pasting coupled with the fact that he has always participated right from the beginning of the best answers contest, so he already knew all the rules which could be an oversight by the moderator who took the action of banning. moreso, there are no previous warnings as to such copy-paste suspicion.
      i would humbly request that the moderator/moderators check again so as to effect the necessary correction.
      every help to get the ban lifted would be highly appreciated. thanks in anticipation.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to remmy For This Useful Post:

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,066 Times in 7,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by remmy View Post
      good morning all. my friend feels bad and embarrassed. he just got a ban. please, could anyone assist in respect of my friend, dtvade who just got banned. to the best of his knowledge the reason given for the action proved untrue(copy pasting). so far the method he uses is typing the answers on microsoft word(using his own originality) and then transferring it to the forum thread. so, i believe this could not be a case of copy-pasting coupled with the fact that he has always participated right from the beginning of the best answers contest, so he already knew all the rules which could be an oversight by the moderator who took the action of banning. moreso, there are no previous warnings as to such copy-paste suspicion.
      i would humbly request that the moderator/moderators check again so as to effect the necessary correction.
      every help to get the ban lifted would be highly appreciated. thanks in anticipation.
      Ah, sorry to hear that mate. Honestly we can't help him.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

remmy (10-31-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy is just really nice remmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Ah, sorry to hear that mate. Honestly we can't help him.
      oh, so serious? thanks for the response, mod! but is there a problem somewhere. i see his averta area is not showing banned like the others who have been banned.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to remmy For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (10-31-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 60 63 64 65 66 LastLast