• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How to read a news?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2123.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lol, very hot news is unemployment rate ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Proper live trading chart following and to be focus economics news event for become success.

Ha ha! ! Investing site showing regularly data of any continues economics news events.//

2. FB
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

quluhuala is on a distinguished road quluhuala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1722.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well reading meaning to the news we see from time to time concerning the economy of each country is not what we can determine just by looking at the numbers because the numbers alone is not enough and that is why we have been advised not to trade the news at all because its only the people that are savvy about the economics of the country will be able to understand this.

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

ranawat1987 is an unknown quantity at this point ranawat1987's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am depend on news impact. The news impact is called fundamental of forex market. Without news impact many of can't perform in the ** business. So. Always check news impact and then trade in forex market. mt5 give me us Economic calender. So, fundamental analysis is very easy for us.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All the traders are not able to read and understand the news because there are many things that only economists can understand and they can tell us that what does these terms means and how they can effect the economy of the country.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

basically a bad news is an avenue for the currency to devalue temporarily while a good news is an avenue for the currency to add value in the mean time , but the long run value or devaluation of a currency has more to do with the overall economic health of the country, their monetary policy, traders sentiment and the dominant trend in the market.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,299 Times in 8,217 Posts

Each data release will impact the forex market differently and you must study its impact in correlation to the current market condition.
      However, news trading is really not recommended for new traders because of the danger that it carries.
      If a trader wants to learn news trading then you must spend a lot of time in demo account to familiarize yourself.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-17-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947.96 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,241 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 22gost** View Post
      basically a bad news is an avenue for the currency to devalue temporarily while a good news is an avenue for the currency to add value in the mean time , but the long run value or devaluation of a currency has more to do with the overall economic health of the country, their monetary policy, traders sentiment and the dominant trend in the market.
      your global view about the fundamental news is very correct, there is many factors that affect these currencies, what's attracted me in your comment is the last word "the dominant trend in the market", that's a sign of combinaison the fundamental with the technical analysis all traders know, this combinaison gives more potentiel for a trader to deal with efficiency with the market.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-06-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-05-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri View Post
      your global view about the fundamental news is very correct, there is many factors that affect these currencies, what's attracted me in your comment is the last word "the dominant trend in the market", that's a sign of combinaison the fundamental with the technical analysis all traders know, this combinaison gives more potentiel for a trader to deal with efficiency with the market.
      How can we know and understand the this dominant market concept because I never read it anywhere about this.
      Also I'm not familiar with that concept before because I only learn from technical analysis perspective of the market.
      Please help explain it to us here.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-06-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-05-2018), UberTrade (02-06-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,299 Times in 8,217 Posts

Normally, data release /news release is valued against the previous data.
      Some data are good when the number increase but for some other data when the number is getting bigger the effect is negative.
      There is not that much data to learn from so anyone who are interested can just go directly to compare those data with the chart that he has.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (02-06-2018), PongsakornFX (02-06-2018), UberTrade (02-06-2018)

15. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

UberTrade will become famous soon enough UberTrade will become famous soon enough UberTrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One thing that people must realize is the news release is not the cause for the market to move.
      But it's the trigger for what is already expected by the market.
      If the market is expected to go down and there is really no change in the news (nothing out of the ordinary) then the market will go down strong.
      Welcome to the world of conservative trading!

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to UberTrade for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (02-06-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-07-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast