• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Why My Posts Are Not Visible? (For New Members & Old Members)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Fiend will become famous soon enough MT5 Fiend will become famous soon enough MT5 Fiend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why My Posts Are Not Visible? (For New Members & Old Members)

Things you should know:

- You need to make at least 10 quality posts in the discussion area before you become a member of MT5. Before that the posts you make will not be visible in the forum. A moderator needs to approve your posts, so you need to wait for approval.

- During validation period you may not be able to access your profile. So you need to complete the 10 post validation requirement.

- Do not PM the mods or post in their profiles that why your posts are not being shown. If your posts comply with the forum rules then they will show up.

- Some of the important threads you must read are:

> Forum Rules
      > Bonus for posting
      > Bonus for posting F.A.Q

- Do not just open a thread asking a question. Use the search box and you will see most of your questions have been answered already.

- In case you urgently need your referral link, follow the instructions:

> Your referral link: http://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=XXXX
      > See the number below? Replace the XXXX above with that number & that is your referral link.

- Any question regarding bonus should be discussed here - Bonus for your posts. Do not open a new thread asking a question.

- There are a few sticky threads in some sections. Please go through them. They contain special rules for those particular sections.

- Don't just keep on asking why your bonus for posts is not increasing even though you are making posts because at times, bonus script is turned off for maintenance. As soon as its turned on again, all of your posts which you made during this time will be counted as paid posts and you will get paid for them by the end of the month.

- Some times we encountered unexpected technical problems that makes new members and even old members can't see their posts and this happened several times already. When this happen please do not panic because our IT department will fix this bug as fast as they can so we have to give them the time that they need.

A few cautions:

- Do not talk about other brokers bonus offers in the forum. It is subject to penalty.
      - Live trading section is for discussion purpose. If you want to post signal or similar then post them in the sub section Forex Signals
      - Do not open any thread regarding MT5 forum on the "Free Dialogue" section. Ask them in "Forum & Portal Support" section.

If you have any query regarding new members, feel free to ask in this thread.

Happy Trading
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-20-2014 at 02:39 AM. Reason: updating info.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,962 Times in 5,755 Posts

Great work Fiend. You posted some nice points for newbies. Hopefully they all will go through this thread rather than opening new threads for small issues.

3. The following 10 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

GUGUR (03-09-2013), khateeb (09-07-2012), Maria Ashraf (01-30-2013), mh3 (12-21-2015), MT5 Fiend (04-27-2011), Mummyz (03-11-2014), ready001 (01-08-2013), Shaman (01-16-2015), snsbd (07-11-2015), Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mamed is an unknown quantity at this point mamed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hopefully they all will go through this thread rather than opening new threads for small issues.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mamed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1393.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,962 Times in 5,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mamed View Post
      Hopefully they all will go through this thread rather than opening new threads for small issues.
      You know what you did? You just copied part of my post and posted it here! The good news is that you are lucky this time and I won't ban you but if you do it once again, seriously you will get a ban for a month at least !

Be careful next time!

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

khateeb (09-07-2012), Maria Ashraf (01-30-2013), Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

alfredo is an unknown quantity at this point alfredo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default i want to ask some question

why can not I see my profile?
      why not in the activation of my account?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alfredo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Fiend will become famous soon enough MT5 Fiend will become famous soon enough MT5 Fiend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by al****o View Post
      why can not I see my profile?
      why not in the activation of my account?
      Read the first post.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 Fiend for this useful post.

Maria Ashraf (01-30-2013), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Lonely

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2576.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,108 Times in 2,368 Posts

I am a new member and registered on the forum just now,i am trying to understand all the rules of the forum and i read this thread to get familiar with the rules and regulations of this forum.I will have to post 10 threads in "discussion area" .what do you mean for discussion area?I am searching for any specific area named as "discussion area "but could not find.Do you mean to post replies in all forum threads and wait for validation or to post in any specific area that is for new users only?

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to shahzad for this useful post.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

princeali is an unknown quantity at this point princeali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have posted 11 and it showing 11 posts but still i cant access the profile please help me to know this ??

15. The Following User Says Thank You to princeali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princeali View Post
      i have posted 11 and it showing 11 posts but still i cant access the profile please help me to know this ??
      Try to log out and then log in again. You should be able to access your profile.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 Fiend for this useful post.

18. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek has a reputation beyond repute Tarek's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,571 Times in 1,568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
      I am a new member and registered on the forum just now,i am trying to understand all the rules of the forum and i read this thread to get familiar with the rules and regulations of this forum.I will have to post 10 threads in "discussion area" .what do you mean for discussion area?I am searching for any specific area named as "discussion area "but could not find.Do you mean to post replies in all forum threads and wait for validation or to post in any specific area that is for new users only?
      Discussion area means in any category of this forum.

I can see you have passed the validation period and you are now a member of this forum.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Tarek for this useful post.

furqanhaleem (12-29-2013), khuram khan (11-29-2012), Maria Ashraf (01-30-2013), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast