• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What is actually Buying and Selling?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,869 Times in 648 Posts

In forex, currencies are traded in pairs. So buying and selling is done concurrently. When you buy a pair, you are automatically buying one currency and selling the other. For example, let's take the Eur/Usd .. If you place an order to buy this pair, then you are buying the Euro and selling the dollar... If the value of the Euro goes up, then you'll be profitable as you bought at a lower price and now the value is increased.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

sani100 is on a distinguished road sani100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      400.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually in physical things we are buying or selling only one product etc, but in Forex we are buying and selling in two pairs of different countries currency, which gives us profit in both buying and selling according to the market situation / movement.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Engulping is on a distinguished road Engulping's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think in the forex market buying means base currency unit buying. and this unit depending on our trading volume which called lot or size. but when you want to sell some things that mean you are selling base currency unit for buying counter currency unit.and it is opposite buy exchange.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Currency pair. We are trading one to another. Suppose in metal pair. If you buy gold then you are actually buying gold. Forex market gold price and real market gold price is really same. No differences. You are predicting the price and depending on that you are buying or selling.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic is a glorious beacon of light fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you are trading forex you are buying one currency and selling another simultaneously, this makes it buying and selling of foreign exchange. You need to be a skilled trader with ample experience in order to trade forex profitably.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz has much to be proud of Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,370 Times in 560 Posts

This is why forex trading is different from other business or physical business because in physical business we make profit only by selling unlike in Forex trading whereby you can make profit from both buying and selling. Buying is opening a trade and saying that it would bull(upward direction) while selling is opening a trade and saying that it would bear(downward direction).

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can do trade on any currency and we can buying it or sell it in this trading we can takes some profit if we can take risk on right time other wise we can wait for the market movement our trade will comes in profit so taking risk on buying and selling is compulsory which will give us earning profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Phool Khan For This Useful Post:

snaxbest (09-23-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kameio will become famous soon enough kameio will become famous soon enough kameio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      468.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are two pairs in any currency that you trade like eur/jpy so when you place a buy on eur/jpy it means that you are buying euro and selling jpy and if you place swell it means that you are selling eur and buying jpy buy not actually physically but on a virtual mode and the broker is our middleman
      if you claim to be beautiful or handsome then why do monkeys, warthogs and baboons attract tourists

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest will become famous soon enough snaxbest will become famous soon enough snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the buying and the selling are the actual part of this business which we perform in the forex market, the weakness and the strongness of the any currency depends upon the great financial factors behind it. buying and the selling are basically to buy or sell some currency against some specific currency. always remember that there will always be two currency pairs in a forex pair like EURUSD. Eur is the Eurpion currency while the USD is Dollar so when we buy, actually we are buying the EUR against the USD and when we sell so it means that we are now selling the Dollars against the Eurpion currency.

11. Demo contests
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the buying ans selling that we do in the forex market is just the same as the one we do in the physical market, but here in the forex trading business we are not buying physical items rather we are only buying and selling the differences in two currencies value, so if we are right that the value will increase then we buy and make money and if we are sure the value will decrease and then we sell and also make some money in the process.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4